Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are the most Oppressed group on the Planet

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★
Normies and Foids both hate us despise us infact it's actually pathetic that they try drive us the rope typical evil scum we are the most hated group on the planet we are ridiculed constantly I truly fucking despise incel shamers gut them all with a bowie knife in Gta 5 :lasereyes: They seethe so hard at just our mere existence :lul:

If you speak the truth everyone will hate you

Normies and Foids both hate us despise us infact it's actually pathetic that they try drive us the rope typical evil scum we are the most hated group on the planet we are ridiculed constantly I truly fucking despise incel shamers gut them all with a bowie knife in Gta 5 :lasereyes: They seethe so hard at just our mere existence :lul:
Normie should burn alive

Jewish people are the most oppressed group on the planet I need money now

Even the pride community doesn't accept us.

We aren't accepted anywhere. We know the truth and are forced to hide it or face persecution, just like Christians in biblical times.

Even the pride community doesn't accept us.

We aren't accepted anywhere. We know the truth and are forced to hide it or face persecution, just like Christians in biblical times.
Humans are stupid, I hope more men like erenyeager grows up to despise them, espec At an earlier stage.

Don’t listen to to the lying society lurking erenyeagers you’ll eventually become me