Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are the most hated group

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
Everyone hates us and makes fun of our sufferings. Being ugly is hell.

Everyone hates ugly males

This is made worse due to the horn effect; if we were ALL secretly LARPing Chadlites, much more sympathy would be laid upon us. :feelsclown:

Not sure about this. I think child molesters are still #1, not that it's a competition. Maybe a lot these are molesters because they can't get gf? Idk

We've been the most hated group since the beginning of time. It's only now that we've been able to come to the realization and form a community.

An ugly man is a evil person just because he is ugly no matter how much good he did in his life

We're one of the last few groups of people that are socially acceptable to hate. :feelsbadman:

We are the lowest caste.

Incels are an oppressed minority group

Whatsagroupo

even incels hate other incels:feelsgah:

I honestly think people enjoy watching virgins suffer more than they like watching pedos suffer. Like I legitimately believe many people would tune in to watch socially awkward virgins fumbles over their words, be humiliated and rejected by stacies.