Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are the liberated ones

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
What a few posters here have already realized is that we are better off without a female in our lives. Why would you WANT to be in a relationship with a morbid whore will has been defiled by other men and will divorce/divorce rape you anyway? You could waste your time getting cucked, or you could pursue your own interests. Time to stop prioritizing whores.
 
anoncel

anoncel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
101
Online
0
time to stop watching porn too. it's designed by&for normalfags plus causes more issues
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
454
Online
2m
this is probably cope. very few people here would actually turn down a girl if they approached them
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,619
Online
11h 12m
anoncel said:
time to stop watching porn too. it's designed by&for normalfags plus causes more issues

Watching porn is like sitting in the corner jerking off while Chad fucks a femorrhoid in front of you. It is LITERALLY digital cuckoldry.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
This is basically what the Black Pill preaches, as does MGTOW/MSTOW. Why waste time coveting vapid cunts who will never fuck you anyway, or would happily rape you of your resources? The Black Pill is nirvana.
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
I would love to be in a relationship. But I wouldn't love to be in a relationship with a degenerate roastie. In fact, I'll hate it and reject it. I'd rather be alone. But no roastie would want to even look at my direction unless it is in disgust and mockery. So I am still not a volcel.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
Exactly, they're ALL damaged goods. Monks, and other such celibates are in the right by refusing to associate with them, they are poison in human form
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
RopeForSluts said:
Watching porn is like sitting in the corner jerking off while Chad fucks a femorrhoid in front of you. It is LITERALLY digital cuckoldry.

I always watch POV porn. I just watch the Femoid. She stares at my eyes in lust and submission calling me daddy. That is not cuckoldry. I don't watch much porn. I am pretty confident I watch less than the average guy does. I only watch it to relieve stress. It helps you stay sane, especially around Femoids. Because you are not horny and you are thinking with your mind and not your dick. Brethern, I advice you to masturbate and release your stress. Stay sane!
 
anoncel

anoncel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
101
Online
0
DankIncel said:
I always watch POV porn. I just watch the Femoid. She stares at my eyes in lust and submission calling me daddy. That is not cuckoldry. I don't watch much porn. I am pretty confident I watch less than the average guy does. I only watch it to relieve stress. It helps you stay sane, especially around Femoids. Because you are not horny and you are thinking with your mind and not your dick. Brethern, I advice you to masturbate and release your stress. Stay sane!

There is torture porn on the dw if you are into that
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
What a few posters here have already realized is that we are better off without a female in our lives. Why would you WANT to be in a relationship with a morbid whore will has been defiled by other men and will divorce/divorce rape you anyway? You could waste your time getting cucked, or you could pursue your own interests. Time to stop prioritizing whores.

Man-with-beard-approves.gif
 
LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
743
Online
0
ItheIthe said:
What a few posters here have already realized is that we are better off without a female in our lives. Why would you WANT to be in a relationship with a morbid whore will has been defiled by other men and will divorce/divorce rape you anyway? You could waste your time getting cucked, or you could pursue your own interests. Time to stop prioritizing whores.

I don't want to be in a relationship with a girl. I just want to fuck her, or rather, i just want the validation that a girl deems me worthy enough to spread her legs for me.
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top