Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WE are supposed to be the superficial gender !

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
The fact that all foids are attracted by Chad because of the looks is completely absurd, they should totally neglect the looks to value instead the personality or the person itself. We're the ones who should be more selective about the appearance, woman is beauty (in the surface of course, because internally they are putrid that goes without saying) so we men should be the ones attracted by the looks of a women but I feel like recently it's the other way around. Lots of us incels we are so desperate that we could date a 500K miles run rusty tow truck. And even them don't want us. Every single one of them want the Chad because of his looks and money not even because he's trustworthy or he proves efforts, even though a man is able to offer everything else besides looks in opposite to women. They managed to completely turn the natural attraction upside down.

And now thanks to dating apps and all other social media, we also know that the human species got even closer to the wild nature: Tons of males drooling in front of the females in hope they ever get selected to reproduce, when the females actually don't even look at all of them because they have irrelevant genetics compared to Chad. No more spiritual/personal attributes are to be valued in this generation: 2024 has made the world become at 100% superficial.

And if you ask me, ANY woman can be kinda attractive to some men. THEY will never be alone, no matter how ugly they are, some men will still want them because they'll never be as desperate as us and they are still desirable because they're females. This is why the superficial role should be given to the most desperate gender : males. No female will be left alone "because of their looks"

Last edited:
jfl if you think women actually "loved" men

Females have always been the more superficial sex. That's why they were controlled in the past by society

Females have always been the more superficial sex. That's why they were controlled in the past by society
Success has always been based on how much toilets you can pull... I wish I could find an example of a known-worldwide incel genius celebrity but I don't think there's much.

What's so beautiful about a hominid that has wider hips and a large fatty chest again?
Nothing. It's a blue-cuck saying invented by blue-cuck foid worshippers and I just put it there. I don't necessarily think that, but society does.

The fact that all foids are attracted by Chad because of the looks is completely absurd, they should totally neglect the looks to value instead the personality or the person itself. We're the ones who should be more selective about the appearance, woman is beauty (in the surface of course, because internally they are putrid that goes without saying)
At 5'6 most dudes have over one hundred pounds on me what am I supposed to do without weapons that in the jewsa I will be arrested for using only way I could get a pass would be if I was a cop any pyschical confrontation then and a lethal response is more accepted.