Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We are still here

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
Suicide was the only logical recourse. But I did not do it. I will somehow find a way to ascend. I can beat the system. I will aim for 30 pushups I day. I can do this. I've seen the way you guys post (massive IQ) we can contrive a way out this shitty system. Lend me your strength. Lend me your wit.

i dont want to kill myself honestly

Don’t just do pushups. Do dips, pullups, lunges, squats too

Goodluck broski, spread it throughout the day.
Don’t just do pushups. Do dips, pullups, lunges, squats too
cant do pullups at home

Suicide was the only logical recourse. But I did not do it. I will somehow find a way to ascend. I can beat the system. I will aim for 30 pushups I day. I can do this. I've seen the way you guys post (massive IQ) we can contrive a way out this shitty system. Lend me your strength. Lend me your wit.
Eat those vitamins. Mew like you've never Mewed before. Squint like there's no tomorrow. And whatever you do: Dont. Stop. Holding. Frame.

Good luck for your future endeavors.

No pushups for your face

Me neither but I still feel like dying. Actually, just disappearing from this life.
I hope some day I'll just be walking on the street and I get hit by a lightning strike, quick, painless, straight to my 72 virgins.

I hope some day I'll just be walking on the street and I get hit by a lightning strike, quick, painless, straight to my 72 virgins.
That's some nice cope.

Thanks to this shitty corona i can't even go to the gym and cope. Good luck with your exercises boyo.

Thanks to this shitty corona i can't even go to the gym and cope. Good luck with your exercises boyo.
I wish I still had the motivation to gymcel. It's completely gone.

I have done 100 a day and there isnt much change, my face is still shit.

Aim for 30 pullups a day.. And yea suicide is hard but living like this might just even be harder