Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL we are self aware genetic failures

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
just lol, we shouldnt be allowed to spread our inferior shit genes, its so funny when u realize this truth, makes life so ironic and funny

even sperm donor probably will reject us prob

But I want to, I just can’t

>animals
>selfaware

nicely joked my israeli comrade

Fuck it I wanna screw the world and spread my cancerous genes.

even sperm donor probably will reject us prob
"Even"? It's common knowledge that sperm banks have extremely strict standards for their donors, you have to be a mega-Chad to get there. Shit, they'll even reject you if you're 6'4" muscular with a genius IQ and a rock-crushing chin but have ginger hair.

Yes, if only we were less aware.

We had no control over the garbage genetics that we inherited, or the unforgiving world into which we were born. We're also unable to make any substantial modifications to our appearance. Truecels are playing the game of life on Nightmare Mode and there's no way to adjust the difficulty level. We were cursed from the time we were conceived.

I just want to live in complete solitude, far away from the bombardment of shallow, judgmental people in this rotten society that gets worse every year. Fuck reproducing. Fuck trying to attract women anymore. Fuck working more than I absolutely have to in order to survive. All of that is a waste of time for someone like me. I just want to live out the remainder of my days in relative tranquility and go weeks, months, or even years without seeing another human being. I am fucking done with this life. Done with society and done with humanity. Fuck everything!

We had no control over the garbage genetics that we inherited, or the unforgiving world into which we were born. We're also unable to make any substantial modifications to our appearance. Truecels are playing the game of life on Nightmare Mode and there's no way to adjust the difficulty level. We were cursed from the time we were conceived.

I just want to live in complete solitude, far away from the bombardment of shallow, judgmental people in this rotten society that gets worse every year. Fuck reproducing. Fuck trying to attract women anymore. Fuck working more than I absolutely have to in order to survive. All of that is a waste of time for someone like me. I just want to live out the remainder of my days in relative tranquility and go weeks, months, or even years without seeing another human being. I am fucking done with this life. Done with society and done with humanity. Fuck everything!
real shit this life is useless if you weren't born with superior genes, people will always treat you some type of way. All you can do is cope.