Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are sacrificial lambs

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
At the end of the day, there needs to be winners and losers. No one likes to admit this, because we supposedly live in a world of "equality and equal opportunity", but in reality we were meant to be losers at bottom of the social totem pole, and the bottom of the totem pole MUST EXIST.

keep society afloat my fellow inkwells

Well the bottom must exist, but who says the bottom has to be inmeasurable suffering?

True, and I've mostly come to peace with it. Some ppl simply aren't meant to have as much as others. I don't really consider that a bad thing anymore, since there were many great people who never got married/had kids. Even if they weren't great people, it's just the reality of this world. Limited resources lead to some people missing out. It is foolish to think in a world where health, food, land, and shelter is scarce that somehow the resource of sex would be different than other resources.

Well the bottom must exist, but who says the bottom has to be inmeasurable suffering?

Exactly. I think most incels would be fine if our soceity wasn't so hypersexualized and shamed male virginity while praising whoredom. Even if you have trad views, the social pressure still gets to you

Last edited:
society. There's been a suffering class at the bottom of the social hierarchy in every civilization. It used to be slaves, though they were at least allowed to breed. But now it's us, incels are the slaves of this century SMV wise.

yes, it's a zero sum game. winners can't exist without losers.

This poster himself is now banned. What a time to be alive.