Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We are Organizing a Occupy Wall street Rally!

Valleysian

Valleysian

Question Everything until you get the Answer.
★★
Everyone is doing anything and I will do something!

Oppressed Citizens of America Unite! And Lets Defeat the Bourgeoisie.

In July We are going to New York City to Occupy Wall street!

Who Wants to join?

Wrong website perhaps?:feelsUgh:

Glow elsewhere.

I'm not from America.

If you are protesting sexual inequality I support it

There is no financial trade happening in Wall Street anymore, is there?

F0BABBA6 423E 4EF3 B892 C8584599E611

:feelsYall:

70244650 E23E 4DF6 923D 4CAB46040F81
E7FD7B5A 5AAA 4E55 A62D DA4E4CB8CE20

Well, precisely :

Wall Street physically takes up only a few blocks that amount to less than a mile in the borough of Manhattan in New York City; however, its clout extends worldwide. The term “Wall Street” was initially used to refer to the select group of large independent brokerage firms that dominated the U.S. investment industry. But with the lines between investment banks and commercial banks having been blurred since 2008, Wall Street in current financial parlance is the collective term for the numerous parties involved in the U.S. investment and financial industry.

Mind the emphasis. It is a collection of financial parties, none of them has to have any office in any building in Manhattan.

So, I really don't think an "occupy Wall Street" protest would make any sense nowadays.

Well, precisely :

Mind the emphasis. It is a collection of financial parties, none of them has to have any office in any building in Manhattan.

So, I really don't think an "occupy Wall Street" protest would make any sense nowadays.
NYC has a ton of Powerful people. It is a Place to go on Strike against this System

occupy the federal reserve and then we talk:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
We should lynch the jews

Wasn’t occupy wal street like 10 years ago

occupy the federal reserve and then we talk:feelsjuice:

Occupy central banks and the bank of international settlement while you're at it.

There's a fantastic Communist forum you can join, you just need to put a bullet in your head and poof, you're there.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back