Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We are on the right side of history.

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
One day people will remember us. Our suffering will not go unnoticed. Just rope now and rest in peace knowing you'll be remembered by the future generations. Where they will look down upon this shallow society that abandoned and treated us like shit for something we can't control.

One of the biggest copes i have ever heard. No trust me nobody really gives a shit about us, the only thing that will be remembered from our time is Coronavirus. Nothing else.

Nah they won't. No one remembers Tim who fought in WW1. We are cannon fodders. No one will remember YOU if you aren't at the very top. And to reach there you need exceptional genetics.

They will remember us as terrorists everyday in the indoctrination program before they consume their soy milk and bug burgers rations.

Yeah....

No
One of the biggest copes i have ever heard. No trust me nobody really gives a shit about us, the only thing that will be remembered from our time is Coronavirus. Nothing else.
Nah they won't. No one remembers Tim who fought in WW1. We are cannon fodders. No one will remember YOU if you aren't at the very top. And to reach there you need exceptional genetics.

It's okay. One day somebody will make them remember :feelsEhh:

doubt it
the winners write the history, so we'll be remembered through the lens of anti-incel propaganda
unless some giant beta uprising happens, but I'm too pessimistic to believe it

They will see most of us as misogynists and bigots. Being realistic, they will remember us with mixed feelings: not all bad, not all good.
Nah they will not remember us as sore losers.

Why? Even if they assimilate the blackpill in the future, something makes me feel like they will still find a way to vilify us, even if they think we are also victims.
Could be true but won't happen in my lifetime so it won't effect me therefore I don't care.

I hope you're right. Maybe there won't be even much more history in the future from now.

Unless some non-incels famous personalities talks about us as what we really are, they'll only remember us as delusional terrorists and the only names remembered will be of the highly autistic ones like ER and that other bald guy

The only way this will happen is if some sort of revolution occurs and the pro incel team wins.
doubt it
the winners write the history, so we'll be remembered through the lens of anti-incel propaganda
Unless the pro incels win :feelsthink:

I'm going to look cute for the boards....mmm k.

we wont be remembered BUT we are indeed on the winning side of history. feminism will end either way, it simply cant survive because of its own absurdity. i might not see its end but i can rest assured that it will end

Winners write history.
Are we winning anything at all?

We'll be forever demonized by the cattle majority but, like unsung heroes and German Chancellors, we'll die knowing we were right even when the entire world said we were wrong.

One day people will remember us. Our suffering will not go unnoticed. Just rope now and rest in peace knowing you'll be remembered by the future generations. Where they will look down upon this shallow society that abandoned and treated us like shit for something we can't control.
Copius Maximus

Massive Fucking Cope

we will bury you?

this is the same level cope as hardcore religionmaxxing. if we don't die out we'll eventually change image in the eyes of society but who's goal is that actually? i'm not spending my time alive for that

We have less value than free plastic utensils at fast food restaurants :feelscry::cryfeels:

It's already bad enough that society and foids want us (Non-Chads) DEAD

Who will carry on our legacy if we don't have any children?

Our souls will rise from the grave and everyone will know that we were right
Who will carry on our legacy if we don't have any children?
Regardless there will always be a bottom 80% of men that foids dont want to fuck. Incelology is inevitable

Buddy boyo not enough ropes in the world for all of us incels. Inceldia and chinacel and japcel all have huge populations that consist of an atleast 95% incel population

doubt it

Men who dont reproduce in their lifetime is nothing new, about 50% through out history. Ugly , low status men even more common. Incels will be remembered as a bunch of young white edgy,racist, angry,misogynist men that post/vent on the internet .

Mgtow are more likely to be non negatively remembered because most of them reproduced, and have a few famous spokesmen such as an ex nfl player going on a van road trip .

Were right, but when were gone and cannot defend the blackpill anymore they will make us out to be nazis

Tragedy is what sticks to memory the most. No one will remember the quiet majority on this forum. But they will always remembER the pain inceldom can create.