Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are not only excluded from sex, but from sexuality.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
I don't know if anybody else lurked and studied in their teens and early twenties in relationship-, dating-, and general normie-forums to find out, how this all works out. And it was quite exciting.
Or the common dating, relationship advice in an article of (news) magazines, how dating has changed, what to do in special relationship situations, becoming a better lover, some good tips for marriage and the pros and cons of having a child and all the things related to raising this child. This is good to know.
Or the common "men are like ...." "women are like..." topic in books and comedy. Funny. I am a sexual being. The attraction of opposites and playful tension between the sexes is a fascinating thing.
Or the women who talk about how men are, what's the problem with men and what they like in men.* Interesting how women see this. I should improve.
Or how domestic violence or adultery is a problem. I will be a better partner.
Last but not least the topics from above together at social gatherings and small talk. Having fun, enjoy life.

The cursive text is the blue pilled normal reaction. But: We were never meant with all of this. We have never been recipients of this information because we will never be the appliers. It is like reading how to build a successful company when you are the garbage man or disabled neet. We are neuters for females and men. At best some cheap mogging object for men to show dominance. The most sexual thing we can do is buying a shampoo "for men", a razor and tolerating female privilege in general life "like a real man", that's it.

The only good thing: We can observe them like the scientist observes the animals in the zoo.

Love and affection, and desire, and an entire subsection of human emotion I will never experience

Love and affection, and desire, and an entire subsection of human emotion I will never experience
Yes. There are even more topics to this. Right

I think I would even start appretiate fakeup a bit when I see it as an effort of women to becoming pretty also for me.

Last edited:
I feel like a sexless anomaly. I feel like a foreign lifeform peering into another dimension when I hear normies talking about sex or affection because I've never experienced any of it whatsoever, and never will
The only good thing: We can observe them like the scientist observes the animals in the zoo.
Accurate af