Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We are more resilient than Job from the Bible

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
You all should be familiar with the story of Job from the Bible. If you're not, he was a man who endured torment as part of a bet between God and the Devil, losing everything in the process. However, before this happened, he had an INSANELY amazing life, with wealth, a hot wife, and children.

The Bible does not specify the duration of Job's torment, only that he lost everything and contracted leprosy, leaving the timeline ambiguous. However, it doesn't seem to be more than a year or even less. There are just a few different locations and characters, so I assume it was a very short period.

Keep in mind, that he was known for his UNSHEAKABLE faith.

Though during this period, it got so bad for him, that he felt tempted to curse God, he started to lose his faith and was feeling desperate. THIS IS A MAN WHO HAD EVERYTHING BEFORE, HE LIVED THE GOOD LIFE, and even he was losing his shit and getting resentful towards the thing he trusted the most in his entire life.

Meanwhile, we are expected to be happy, productive and contented even when our whole life experience has been shit.

Also, while Job got everything back in the end, most of us will rot forever and die without ever experiencing any good thing from this world. Yet retarded Christians expect us to worship and be grateful to GOD.

Even the most prominent example of faith from their religion couldn't bear existing in a completely unfair and hopeless situation, but they want us to do that.

Even Jesus was tortured for only three days. The average Incel suffers more than Jesus.

Last edited:
You all should be familiar with the story of Job from the Bible. If you're not, he was a man who endured torment as part of a bet between God and the Devil, losing everything in the process. However, before this happened, he had an INSANELY amazing life, with wealth, a hot wife, and children.

The Bible does not specify the duration of Job's torment, only that he lost everything and contracted leprosy, leaving the timeline ambiguous. However, it doesn't seem to be more than a year or even less. There are just a few different locations and characters, so I assume it was a very short period.

Though during this period, it got so bad for him, that he felt tempted to curse God, he started to lose his faith and was feeling desperate. THIS IS A MAN WHO HAD EVERYTHING BEFORE, HE LIVED THE GOOD LIFE, and even he was losing his shit and getting resentful towards the thing he trusted the most in his entire life.

Meanwhile, we are expected to be happy, productive and contented even when our whole life experience has been shit.

Also, while Job got everything back in the end, most of us will rot forever and die without ever experiencing any good thing from this word. Yet retarded Christians expect us to worship and be grateful to GOD.

Even the most prominent example of faith from their religion couldn't bear existing in a completely unfair and hopeless situation, but they want us to do that.

Even Jesus was tortured for only three days. The average Incel suffers more than Jesus.
A bit of a stretch

The Apostles of Jesus all died in the most horrific ways possible, at the hands of the Romans. Persecuted for believing in Christ.

We may be suffering for the sins of our forefathers and are here to break the generational curse. God does curse bloodlines.

A bit of a stretch
No. Guy was filthy rich, probably had an harem or something. Lost everything for a while and then become filthy rich again.

His life was much better than 99% of people

There are a few discrepancies like that in christian faith that prevent me from really getting into it despite being raised in it, for example:

Being hateful/resentful towards other people is bad.
But get this, who is more likely to be resentful:

a) Someone who had shit like "be a good person" "be kind" "always think about other people before yourself" etc. incessantly drilled into their heads by their parents as a kid only to get completely rolled over by life and then find out that it's not how world works and that he needs to "unlearn" all that shit if he wants to save any of his dignity.

b) Someone who was taught that he deserves everything that he can get and that he should disregard everything and everyone in his goals and pursuit of happiness and lives a good life as a result.

People who live shitty lifes all become bitter and resentful.
People who live good lifes all become moralfags as they get older, that's why I feel spite for all these happy "family men" that I see sometimes - yeah, now you can afford to be all big-hearted and shit after you've got what you wanted from life riding roughshod over anyone you deemed lesser than you along the way, hypocritical faggot. Every time I feel sorry for some guy whose son trooned out I remind myself that men who managed to form families are the same type of men who would bully me through formative years.

Anyway, in that case, going by christian logic it turns out that by teaching your children moral values you might actually condemn them to hell :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I agree, OP. We're expected to just be content with not even a crumb of anything good.

No. Guy was filthy rich, probably had an harem or something. Lost everything for a while and then become filthy rich again.

His life was much better than 99% of people
Because he wuzz God's CHOSEN goy
<<whats your name?>>
<<i only listen to my desert people>>

Also Job was surrounded by a simple culture and people. Folks back then barely had any type of FOMO, completely uncomparable to modern living.

I agree, OP. We're expected to just be content with not even a crumb of anything good.
All while it's rubbed in our faces like never before in history.

Anyway Job you got mogged by incels you biblical spook

Even the most prominent example of faith from their religion
This also often makes me think of another thing. King David traitorously sends some devoted man of arms of his to death just so he can take his wife. But nigga still the hot shit according to god and everyone. But i am supposed to hate myself cause i touched my dick for 15 minutes.

This also often makes me think of another thing. King David traitorously sends some devoted man of arms of his to death just so he can take his wife. But nigga still the hot shit according to god and everyone. But i am supposed to hate myself cause i touched my dick for 15 minutes.
Fucking ridiculous :feelsclown:

Fucking ridiculous :feelsclown:
That's one of the reasons why at some point i started giving up on religion, some things just don't make sense to me. Just like life and everything. A shame cause my personaliteehee is suitable for just secluding myself in a monastery for the rest of my life theory, if the faith was there. It would've avoided me going ER ! :society:

That's one of the reasons why at some point i started giving up on religion, some things just don't make sense to me. Just like life and everything. A shame cause my personaliteehee is suitable for just secluding myself in a monastery for the rest of my life theory, if the faith was there. It would've avoided me going ER ! :society:
Lucky are Those who grow early among the monks tbh

Also, while Job got everything back in the end, most of us will rot forever and die without ever experiencing any good thing from this world. Yet retarded Christians expect us to worship and be grateful to GOD.

This reminds me of something I was thinking earlier

The way we are forced to live is not natural at all
In nature anyone like us would be dead and only the normies would survive to live normally like they do now
Having friendships and realationships and never having to see the genuinely cruel side of life

But instead we are alive which completely goes against nature
So we will struggle with everything in life because we weren’t meant to exist to begin with
We will be bullied and socially excluded we will never be able to form real relationships with anyone

the way we live tortures us mentally in ways that literally should not exist naturally
It shouldn’t be possible for anyone to genuinely live while knowing life is completely over for them and to know about the blackpill like we do

If society wasn’t artificially keeping the genetically weak alive instead of letting them die off we would never have had to suffer like this

Postdiluvian biblical times. He most likely had a woman. He got what he needed. Already fulfilled his biological purpose on earth.
Zero worries.

I mean, in a technical sense it made no difference to job if he suddenly got leprosy and lost his possessions

he's still a kike

kikes control the media and the government, he could get everything back in seconds by sending in the army to steal it from palestinians

I mean, in a technical sense it made no difference to job if he suddenly got leprosy and lost his possessions

he's still a kike

kikes control the media and the government, he could get everything back in seconds by sending in the army to steal it from palestinians
The ancient JIDF

There are a few discrepancies like that in christian faith that prevent me from really getting into it despite being raised in it, for example:

Being hateful/resentful towards other people is bad.
But get this, who is more likely to be resentful:

a) Someone who had shit like "be a good person" "be kind" "always think about other people before yourself" etc. incessantly drilled into their heads by their parents as a kid only to get completely rolled over by life and then find out that it's not how world works and that he needs to "unlearn" all that shit if he wants to save any of his dignity.

b) Someone who was taught that he deserves everything that he can get and that he should disregard everything and everyone in his goals and pursuit of happiness and lives a good life as a result.

People who live shitty lifes all become bitter and resentful.
People who live good lifes all become moralfags as they get older, that's why I feel spite for all these happy "family men" that I see sometimes - yeah, now you can afford to be all big-hearted and shit after you've got what you wanted from life riding roughshod over anyone you deemed lesser than you along the way, hypocritical faggot. Every time I feel sorry for some guy whose son trooned out I remind myself that men who managed to form families are the same type of men who would bully me through formative years.

Anyway, in that case, going by christian logic it turns out that by teaching your children moral values you might actually condemn them to hell :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've concluded human morality is the most fucking laughable thing in existence.

Psychopaths spend their whole life getting power, then when its firmly in their grasp they suddenly claim to be more "mature" and "pursing what's meaningful in life", and then they impose their conclusions on the rest of society.

99% of what people think, feel, or value as "deep" or "meaningful" is something some psychopath shat out of his asshole

Postdiluvian biblical times. He most likely had a woman. He got what he needed. Already fulfilled his biological purpose on earth.
Zero worries.
Also Job was surrounded by a simple culture and people. Folks back then barely had any type of FOMO, completely uncomparable to modern living.
A bit of a stretch

Reminder that if their is a god he hates your guts for no other reason that he designed you that way.

Nah you're also forgetting the constant gaslighting about how its all your fault and you didn't try enough and if you keep putting effort into it things will magically all fall into place.

I remember Juden Peterstein saying that Jesus was an archetypal figure of someone brought to their lowest point based on what a typical person would conceive of as the worst possible suffering - being whipped and hung naked by foreigners in front of your mom and being forced to starve to death while having thorns in your head, feet, and hands. It goes to show you how normgroids lack the intellectual faculties to relate to us at all.

I want to kill God/s in most painful and slow way possible. And once they will bleed out i will be resurrecting them and start over again for eternity. Ofc after a while it will be automatic so i could go back on Earth as a gigachad and fuck staceys and burn all places of God's worship.