Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We are more diverse than IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
2020august
İncels.co users
UdQfCOT
İncel Tears users

Same shit with /pol/, the supposed white supremacist lair which was like 50% non white in their meetings.
Same thing with the nation of islam/black supremacists who were friends with white nationalists jfl

It's weird how all the "extremists" end up being strangely diverse.

Don't know what you talk about. They have clearly all colors of the diagram in hair colors represented.

White man bad.
NPCs applaud please.

"white women are the most beautiful"

JFL
Same shit with /pol/, the supposed white supremacist lair which was like 50% non white in their meetings.
Same thing with the nation of islam/black supremacists who were friends with white nationalists jfl

When did pol ever have a meet up? are there pics?

I remember when r/chapotraphouse (left wing sub, significant user overlap with IT) did a demographic survey they ended up being like 90% white

Never met anyone cool, tolerant or agreeable on IT, on the other hand I met so many people who are the complete opposite of me here that I come along great with and who became my friends :feelzez: :feelsautistic:

we all just want our own ethnostate bro

we all just want our own ethnostate bro
Yep, only this one tribe disagrees with this as they want to rule us all and create a slave caste

Even Hitler had soldiers from India, Africa, Asia, South America and the Middle East making his army more diverse than the allies.
Don't know what you talk about. They have clearly all colors of the diagram in hair colors represented.

High IQ

We are the most diverse group.