Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are morally superior to Normies and Foids

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
We are better people than normies and foids we have low standards, we actually value more intelligent things we aren't shallow like foids are, We were never hateful to foids first everything we say is just a defense to years of foids being cruel to us remember they hated us first. Fellow Incels are more accepting of me than any foid or normie has,the fact after all the suffering we have been through we can still show goodwill is a testament to the type of people we are

it's impossible to NOT be morally superior to foids

We are better people than normies and foids we have low standards, we actually value more intelligent things we aren't shallow like foids are, We were never hateful to foids first everything we say is just a defense to years of foids being cruel to us remember they hated us first. Fellow Incels are more accepting of me than any foid or normie has,the fact after all the suffering we have been through we can still show goodwill is a testament to the type of people we are
Ok you fatggot

how did being superior work out for us so far tho

GigaBased bro
Come On Smile GIF by The Boys

Time to SEAmaxx then
Fuck no fuck off i would rather be burned alive that touch gook jungle diseases malaria heil hitler I want white aryan gf as revenge for white supremacy and antisemites fuck off israel is the best thing on the planet

Fuck no fuck off i would rather be burned alive that touch gook jungle diseases malaria heil hitler I want white aryan gf as revenge for white supremacy and antisemites fuck off israel is the best thing on the planet

:feelskek::feelskek: Based