Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We are lowest of the low

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
20200128 180330

Cucktears in action

everybody hates us bro nothing new

IT is the lowest

IT is even lower than us tbh.

I saw a podcast where they were talking about incels and said that we're a "death cult" :lul: :lul:

why you incesks so hatefull, why you cant be in your place like good slaves? :reeeeee:

I think we are the highest of the high. Blackpill is the truth and we believe in it. Very few humans do.

Yet we are still the realest niggaz on Earth.

no, incels are the shortest of the short

We are subhuman :feelsclown:

Incels are good people, we dont bother anyone in real life, majority of us are introverts, we are only angry because we dont get something in which you normies often have

Incels are good people, we dont bother anyone in real life, majority of us are introverts, we are only angry because we dont get something in which you normies often have

Wonder why that comment doesn't get the ban hammer?

We are because this world is cucked, after the beta uprising we will be the highest of the high

I think we are the highest of the high. Blackpill is the truth and we believe in it. Very few humans do.
Cope. Regular nontransactional sexhavers don't need the blackpill.

Cope. Regular nontransactional sexhavers don't need the blackpill.
They do need it by the time they get older so they won't get cucked, especially if they were just normies in their prime.

If that user is speaking about real incel, they are correct... from a genetic and quality of life perspective.

They do need it by the time they get older so they won't get cucked, especially if they were just normies in their prime.
At that later point maybe, but while they are having a good time, they can do without.

We are the crying toddler, the youngest son. The fruitless seeds. We are the dirt of the blazing flowers and the last bird of the circle.

Imagine obsessing about "the lowest of low" and wasting Christmas And New Year's Eve trying to mock us, maybe there are other people as well...

I saw a podcast where they were talking about incels and said that we're a "death cult" :lul: :lul:
Is there rlly any lie tho. There’s little to no chance that any of us ascend and we will just die at our own hands

Rather incel than a fucking cuck. White knighting is one of the cringiest shit I've seen on the internet. No woman is going to get moist for defending her. They'll laugh that shit off. Same applies to real life.