Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are living in a 1984 dystopia.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
The irony is, instead of us being told to hate (((Goldstein))), it is (((Goldstein))) who tells us what we ought to hate

I mean @ThePopeofCope and @your personality what's the crime here exactly? Just talking? Like really?

I mean @ThePopeofCope and @your personality what's the crime here exactly? Just talking? Like really?
Wrongthink. In soyciety, your very words or thoughts can be illegal.

Talking to and filming kweens without permissions

A 30-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of harassment after a series of videos were posted of a YouTuber appearing to approach unsuspecting women in Folkestone.
Officers made the arrest at 5pm yesterday (July 19) after receiving several reports two and half hours earlier relating to alleged inappropriate behaviour in his videos.
The YouTube headcam footage showed a cyclist targeting young women while they walked in town and in nearby Hythe.
He remains in custody while police continue their enquiries.

A spokesman for Kent Police said: "Kent Police was contacted at 2.25pm and it was reported that a man had filmed himself making inappropriate comments to girls and women in Folkestone and Hythe.
"A 30-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of harassment later the same day. He remains in custody while enquiries continue."

The five minute video titled ‘1st Person Approacher is BACK! Fresh GAME to HUNT on the urban savanna!’ was posted by an account named ‘1st Person Approacher’ on July 18
The video was viewed more than 26,000 times on the channel, which has 995 subscribers, before it was set to private yesterday afternoon (July 19).

In the video the man approaches women in Folkestone and initiates flirtatious conversations with them (Image: 1st Person Approacher)
Since the video went viral, many of the women featured in the footage have come forward on social media to register their disgust.
One woman described the person in the video as an "absolute freak". "He said the same thing: "You ladies seem like fun to talk to"," she added.
"I think we responded with something like: "F*** off you weirdo, is that a camera? Why are you filming us?"
Another girl spotted who spotted herself in the video said the encounter made her 'so creeped out' adding: "I only went to do some shopping and have been put all over the internet."
One woman recalled her chilling encounter with the man, who she claims stalked her into a supermarket.
She said: "I had a guy follow me in Sainsbury’s last year in town had a GoPro on came up to me and asked me weird questions and kept following me around the store.
"I literally had to get the cashier to call someone as I was on my lunch break and was scared to leave the store anyway.
"I left the store before he knew but then saw him again on a black bike cycling past me as if he was looking for me, I went straight to the police."

Imagine if that was chad approaching all of those women wearing a go pro. They would probably want him to keep it on during the sex.

Imagine if that was chad approaching all of those women wearing a go pro. They would probably want him to keep it on during the sex.
Is this freedom according to west?

Better start arresting all the women who have harassed me by calling me ugly

Better start arresting all the women who have harassed me by calling me ugly
I am really stunned. How can this stand in court? Is filming someone in public in UK illegal?

i still dont get why retards are approaching women

unless youre and chad or want to get arrested, dont approach women and dont talk to them
I mean what crime has he committed here technically? Is filming in public in UK illegal?

he didnt have permission from her to record
So you need permission of people to record in UK? What a shithole UK is.

Dystopia and a sea of cucks and faggots

:feelsYall:
if you dont mind answering, what country do you live in
Sorry can't reveal. Cause you know, well you know the reasons.

But women can target and gang up on me when they want to right?

But women can target and gang up on me when they want to right?
How can this stand in courts? Idk what laws they follow in UK. Is UK some kind of police state?

How can this stand in courts? Idk what laws they follow in UK. Is UK some kind of police state?
idk. With laws like this and questionable actions, UK could very well start to become, or has essentially already become a police state.

idk. With laws like this and questionable actions, UK could very well start to become, or has essentially already become a police state.
Can someone be arrested in US for PUA meaning filming in public and talking?

Can someone be arrested in US for PUA meaning filming in public and talking?
I believe so. They hide it as our "rights" and other fucking shit. I hate my country.

I believe so. They hide it as our "rights" and other fucking shit. I hate my country.
But isn't America famous for 1st Amendment where you can say anything to anyone in public and film?

But isn't America famous for 1st Amendment where you can say anything to anyone in public and film?
Heh. The Amendments are just a thing to use as a defense in court. You can still do that, but most likely, you will be arrested or face consequences. It's technically not against the law, but still.

Bro...you're forgetting we have a nasty case of Jews over here.

Just approach bro. JFL

It's over I guess.
In a way. But there's a chance for rebirth in this great cycle.
A nation rises, (Rome, Khazhar, America)
It gets infected with Jews (See above)
It collapses (Again, see above)
But it may be reborn (Byzantium, Crimea (kinda), America 2 (in development))

England is indeed becoming InSoc, the dystopian liberal ideology described by Orwell. He knew this shit was coming. And we now have a whole generation (millenials) of SJWs, feminists, and faggots who think totalitarianism, forced speech, and censorship are terrific. And they are fighting nonstop to turn England (and every western country) into a Orwellian hellhole, and they are gonna win.

England is indeed becoming InSoc, the dystopian liberal ideology described by Orwell. He knew this shit was coming. And we now have a whole generation (millenials) of SJWs, feminists, and faggots who think totalitarianism, forced speech, and censorship are terrific. And they are fighting nonstop to turn England (and every western country) into a Orwellian hellhole, and they are gonna win.
They won't, not truly anyway. They're just useful idiots that are being used by globalists to push their totalitarian agenda. Once they've served their purpose, all of these feminists and SJWs will get fucked over by the same system that they screeched and REEE'ed fighting for.

Once they've served their purpose, all of these feminists and SJWs will get fucked over by the same system that they screeched and REEE'ed fighting for.
How exactly would that happen other than lower living standards and low trust between everyone in society? Even then that's not a very significant punishment for what they've done by pushing all this.

How exactly would that happen other than lower living standards and low trust between everyone in society? Even then that's not a very significant punishment for what they've done by pushing all this.
They would get sidelined and made obsolete in the mainstream culture. Right now they have a big voice backed by leftist big tech and private donors, but soon they won't be needed.

When everything and everyone is feminized, for example, there won't be much attention given to these "problems." Sexism outrage and the like will be less prevalent in their controlled media and you won't see their paid shills (Sarkeesian et al.) harping about "feminist issues" anymore. They'll just fade from the public consciousness, since the public will be normalized to the new dominant culture (which is pretty much here already).

This isn't strictly a "punishment" per se, but being made irrelevant in culture and being forced into an early retirement is a kind of punishment.