Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are like this jew

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
SWh9ROP.jpg

Lmao... just replace Jew/Zionist/Israel with incels/creeps.

Islam is neo judaism except its focused around worshipping a chad warlord rather than a jew sandnigger hobo like christianity

What is the fucking difference between islam and judaism? They are the same shit, slightly different here and there.

MEMRI is a zionist propaganda machine kek.

What is the fucking difference between islam and judaism? They are the same shit, slightly different here and there.
There's many differences, but none of them are differences which make a difference so far as I'm concerned. Neither of those religions, nor the ethnic groups which practice them, should have any internal influence in white countries.

My bone structure looks deformed as fuck, even if i got thin, i'd still look 'unhealthy' to most people, and you gotta look fit and healthy to have a chance, i'm fucked.

There's many differences, but none of them are differences which make a difference so far as I'm concerned. Neither of those religions, nor the ethnic groups which practice them, should have any internal influence in white countries.

By difference what I mean islam and judaism has close resemblance to each other than to those from hinduism or any other non-middlestern religions.

The only difference what I see is their prayer methods and jews don't consider Mo and Jesus as their prophet. They believe in the same god. They share many things like the dietary law (halaal-kosher), they way slaughtering animals (dhabiah-sechitah) is exactly same. They also share some religious days like Yom-kippur, rosh-hashanah and ramadan, even islamic sharia and jewish halakha are almost the same shit, also quran contains a large part of torah. Even their languages are similar (hebrew-arabic). They also greet each other in the same way (salam-shalom). They also dress in the same way (beard, cap, robe). What the fuck you are talking about?

By difference what I mean islam and judaism has close resemblance to each other than to those from hinduism or any other non-middlestern religions.

The only difference what I see is their prayer methods and jews don't consider Mo and Jesus as their prophet. They believe in the same god. They share many things like the dietary law (halaal-kosher), they way slaughtering animals (dhabiah-sechitah) is exactly same. They also share some religious days like Yom-kippur, rosh-hashanah and ramadan, even islamic sharia and jewish halakha are almost the same shit, also quran contains a large part of torah. Even their languages are similar (hebrew-arabic). They also greet each other in the same way (salam-shalom). They also dress in the same way (beard, cap, robe). What the fuck you are talking about?
All of this is true (I think). All I'm saying is the difference between these religions don't matter to me, because neither of them should be on my turf.

All of this is true (I think). All I'm saying is the difference between these religions don't matter to me, because neither of them should be on my turf.
Which religion is going to be on your turf then? Christianity? LOL, that's also a middle eastern religion as well.

Islamic prophet Mo was basically a christian convert, more specifically a eastern orthodox nestorian christian (he was born into a pagan family though), his wife was a christian, his brother in law was a christian monk, Mo's first mentor was a nestorian monk, Mo used to go St. Catherine's monastery on a regular basis and most probably he was baptized there. Later he established new religion that was hugely influenced by his christian past. All these middle eastern religions are same shit, just came out of different butt holes. You should revert back to your old nordic religion like odin worshipping or some other shit.

How did you lose 30kg in 2 and a half months?

Yo @Jewsel you got kik?

Diet and walking 7 kilometers everyday, i don't do that anymore but i will be doing it again very soon hopefully, i think i'm stalling right now.

I laughed so hard when I saw "her pet"