Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are like paradis island

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
We are exiled here because of our extreme durabile nature of withstanding the weakest clowned world of globohomo, that and the rest of the world hates our ass for having one power they don't, being right about reality and being the strongest goblins and Slendermans we are. We wanna destroy the world for our freedom and most of us want to be free and experience true equality like paradis, eldia. Just like eldia. We are inceldia, incelistan:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WE MUST FIND OUR FOUNDING TITAN AND OUR FLOCH :feelsree: THIS WILL NEVER END IF WE DESTROY THE WORLD AND CONQUER THE PUSSY WE DESERVED SINCE BIRTH MY BROTHERS:feelsree: WE ARE TRAPPED BEHIND THESE WALLS ON THIS LONELY ISLAND IF WE DONT FIGHT BACK!

kb23i.gif

We are exiled here because of our extreme durabile nature of withstanding the weakest clowned world of globohomo, that and the rest of the world hates our ass for having one power they don't, being right about reality and being the strongest goblins and Slendermans we are. We wanna destroy the world for our freedom and most of us want to be free and experience true equality like paradis, eldia. Just like eldia. We are inceldia, incelistan:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WE MUST FIND OUR FOUNDING TITAN AND OUR FLOCH :feelsree: THIS WILL NEVER END IF WE DESTROY THE WORLD AND CONQUER THE PUSSY WE DESERVED SINCE BIRTH MY BROTHERS:feelsree: WE ARE TRAPPED BEHIND THESE WALLS ON THIS LONELY ISLAND IF WE DONT FIGHT BACK!
Bro Anime is going to destroy your mind, almost destroyed mine

More like a leper's colony.

Eldians are white

More like "fantasy island" and we are all, "Tattoo."

The goddamned motherfucking plane boss!

The goddamned motherfucking plane!

More like "fantasy island" and we are all, "Tattoo."

The goddamned motherfucking plane boss!

The goddamned motherfucking plane!
:smonk:

No our founding titan is Hamudi @Notorious Inkler
HOW DO WE GET HIM OUT :feelsdevil::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: @Notorious Inkler GTFIH and TOUCH MY FOREHEAD WE WILL FINISH THIS NOW WE MUST RELEASE ALL THE COLOSSAL CURRIES TO FREEDOM @NirvanaFan1988 GTFIH AND GET LUCILLE:feelsree:

HOW DO WE GET HIM OUT :feelsdevil::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: @Notorious Inkler GTFIH and TOUCH MY FOREHEAD WE WILL FINISH THIS NOW WE MUST RELEASE ALL THE COLOSSAL CURRIES TO FREEDOM @NirvanaFan1988 GTFIH AND GET LUCILLE:feelsree:
Your brain on soy

Yes we're trapped but not for long ! ( I hope so )
attack on titan GIF by Funimation

we're fucked

Racepill GOD destroys entire thread using a 3-word sentence (GONE BRUTAL)
He didn't really. It's just the copium overdosed he used. :feelsjuice: stupid race war hornys it's all about race and colors like some stupid autistic foid who cries over getting the wrong box of crayons. :feelskek:how dumb are we to not have a brotherhood:feelsUgh: no wonder 2017cels left :feelsjuice: you dumb

Last edited:
Yes we're trapped but not for long ! ( I hope so )
attack on titan GIF by Funimation

we're fucked
Yes because the foid worshippers here are like Armin. :feelsmusic: they will nuke us in the future :feelsbadman:

Yes because the foid worshippers here are like Armin. :feelsmusic: they will nuke us in the future :feelsbadman:
Then we have to beat the sh*t out of them just like Eren did to Armin :feelshaha:

Destroy the World for Inceldia