Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We are like eldians jfl

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
We are hated by universally everyone around the globe. They want us dead just for being born. As if that isn't enough, we are forced to live this life in isolation because of it, pure fucking hell. I say we destroy the fucking world for freedom fellow brothers. That's the only hypothetical way we can get out of here. But alas it is a retard dream. But tbh we are no different than Jews it fucking sucks. I wish I could choose how I was born. Because obviously normies think we CHOOSE D to be born like this. Jfl it's mcfucking over. How long is it until we get armbands or some star of David shit just so we won't "go domestic violence" jfl WEAK virgin men are seen as monsters

Yes that’s why we should destroy the world, you know if any normscum got really ugly or started acting “different” all his “friends” would turn on him,that’s what happened to me in most cases

Yes that’s why we should destroy the world, you know if any normscum got really ugly or started acting “different” all his “friends” would turn on him,that’s what happened to me in most cases
Become yeagerist.

We need an Eren who doesn't turn into a faggot.
in minecraft ofc

We need an Eren who doesn't turn into a faggot.
in minecraft ofc
Yes tbh isayama is a retard. They ruined him good. :feelsrope:

Destroy the world for Inceldia

we must stand up against our oppressors and kill them all:feelsBox:
:feelsautistic: we must headstrike them all in Minecraft especially with the diamond swords!!!
Our only hope right now is that the people behind AnR give us some rumbling kino.
Hopefully

Interesting comparison.

imma be eren and turn into a bird