Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are judged for our masculine sexuality, for desiring to do sexual things with women, BUT ALSO FOR BEING VIRGINS

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
All the time you see feminists saying that male sexuality is disgusting, that we should "deconstruct" our masculinity so we stop being pigs who dare to desire women sexually, they criticize us for liking women and wanting to look at them, because "masculinity is disgusting and should be eliminated :foidSoy:".

They celebrate female sexuality and female promiscuity, but they hate male sexuality, they consider it politically incorrect, they really hate that masculine raw sexual desire that is innate in men, they hate the fact we have those wild animalistic instincts within us.

HOWEVER, those same people also make fun of us for being old virgins. IF YOU ARE GOING TO JUDGE US FOR WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH THE WOMEN WE SEE AROUND US, THEN YOU SHOULD CONGRATULATE US FOR DOING THE EXACT OPPOSITE AND ENDING UP BEING VIRGIN AND INEXPERIENCED MALES, BECAUSE IF WE ARE VIRGINS THAT MEANS WE SUCCEEDED IN NEVER DOING THOSE "DISGUSTING" THINGS WITH ANY WOMAN.

BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NORMIES, WOMEN AND SOCIETY IN GENERAL WANT TO JUST CRITICIZE US FOR EVERYTHING, THEY HATE US JUST FOR EXISTING, AND THEY DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT MAKING THEIR CRITICS TOWARDS US MAKE SENSE, THEY JUST HATE US AND WANT TO CRITICIZE US FOR EVERY LITTLE THING THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE NORMIES AND WOMEN SERIOUSLY IF THEY MAKE THESE ENORMOUS CONTRADICTIONS?? WHAT THEY SAY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

SOCIETY CRITICIZE US FOR BEING MASCULINE, BUT ALSO FOR NOT BEING MAN ENOUGH AND MASCULINE ENOUGH, THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE READY TO JUDGE US FOR EVERYTHING OUT THERE, IT'S FUCKING BRUTAL.

I HATE THIS VIRGIN-HATING SOCIETY, I HATE FEMINISTS FOR CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES LIKE THIS, I FUCKING HATE SEXHAVERS, IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE, I HATE YOU, I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Our gynocentric matriarchal society is nothing but a darwinian hellscape which culls undesirable males who do not meet the threshold of physical masculinity.

I WANT TO HAVE SEX SO BAD

I honestly want to see this ideology burn to the ground at least as much as I want to ascend. I hate these people so much I can't put it into words.

Chastity used to be valued now if you are chastity or a virgin you are scum in the eyes of people's who have sex, change can't come soon enough change is good.

I honestly want to see this ideology burn to the ground at least as much as I want to ascend. I hate these people so much I can't put it into words.
What ideology? Feminism? Yeah, I want to see it fucking dying forever

And also the gender identity pseudoscience, biology is binary like it or not cope with it you fucking idiots, you can identify as you want, it's not my bussiness, but the fact you identify as something doesn't make it true.

Chastity used to be valued now if you are chastity or a virgin you are scum in the eyes of people's who have sex
Especially if your chastity is 100% involuntary, which is our case. There are people who practice chastity voluntarily, some of them are attractive enough to get sex with girls and they notice some women are interested in them, but they have conservative values, and I still hate them for even having the opportunity to get sex, I don't have those conservative values and I am celibate because I was FORCED to.

What ideology? Feminism? Yeah, I want to see it fucking dying forever

And also the gender identity pseudoscience, biology is binary like it or not cope with it you fucking idiots, you can identify as you want, it's not my bussiness, but the fact you identify as something doesn't make it true.
I would call it "blank slatism". It is one of the core believe that is shared within feminism, progressivism, communism, race denial, etc.

"Human nature is a blank slate and what is written on that slate is determined by social programming and enviormental influences."

If you accept that the sexes differ innately in predisposition and capabilities, it becomes immediatley clear that feminism has already accomplished it's stated goal of equalizing the playing field for women. In many ways it has overshot that goal by miles.

But because we assume that the sexes would have equal performance in a truly equal society every instance of women performing worse than men is seen as proof that they are discriminated against.

The absurd levels of misandry in America are another thing that drives me insane, but to address those properly you still have to start by making it so blank slatism is no longer the default perspective of society when looking at male and female comparisons.

Though I do also hate feminists. Maybe in theory there is an acceptable version of feminism, but in practice its representatives are hysteric, amoral, pseudo-intellectual and statistically illiterate scum.

I would call it "blank slatism". It is one of the core believe that is shared within feminism, progressivism, communism, race denial, etc.

"Human nature is a blank slate and what is written on that slate is determined by social programming and enviormental influences."

If you accept that the sexes differ innately in predisposition and capabilities, it becomes immediatley clear that feminism has already accomplished it's stated goal of equalizing the playing field for women. In many ways it has overshot that goal by miles.

But because we assume that the sexes would have equal performance in a truly equal society every instance of women performing worse than men is seen as proof that they are discriminated against.

The absurd levels of misandry in America are another thing that drives me insane, but to address those properly you still have to start by making it so blank slatism is no longer the default perspective of society when looking at male and female comparisons.

Though I do also hate feminists. Maybe in theory there is an acceptable version of feminism, but in practice its representatives are hysteric, amoral, pseudo-intellectual and statistically illiterate scum.
Absolutely based. The hypothesis of the blank slate is interesting but being interesting doesn't make it true, they still have to SCIENTIFICALLY PROVE that theory right before assuming it's true, and I haven't seen them even TRY to prove it, they just trust in it because it sounds philosophically interesting.

That's why philosophy is inferior to science, because in science you have to prove things right THROUGH A METHOD before assuming those things are right, but philosophers don't need to prove their stupid theories right.

I don't believe in the theory of the blank slate, I believe in the theory of evolution, and the theory of evolution says that we belong to animals and we aren't as different from them as we want to think, humans are stupid and violent just like animals and want to reproduce all the time. Animals aren't a blank slate, they have innate instincts and so do humans, it's true that we can control those instincts better than animals, but we are still not a blank slate.

All the time you see feminists saying that male sexuality is disgusting, that we should "deconstruct" our masculinity so we stop being pigs who dare to desire women sexually, they criticize us for liking women and wanting to look at them, because "masculinity is disgusting and should be eliminated :foidSoy:".

They celebrate female sexuality and female promiscuity, but they hate male sexuality, they consider it politically incorrect, they really hate that masculine raw sexual desire that is innate in men, they hate the fact we have those wild animalistic instincts within us.

HOWEVER, those same people also make fun of us for being old virgins. IF YOU ARE GOING TO JUDGE US FOR WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH THE WOMEN WE SEE AROUND US, THEN YOU SHOULD CONGRATULATE US FOR DOING THE EXACT OPPOSITE AND ENDING UP BEING VIRGIN AND INEXPERIENCED MALES, BECAUSE IF WE ARE VIRGINS THAT MEANS WE SUCCEEDED IN NEVER DOING THOSE "DISGUSTING" THINGS WITH ANY WOMAN.

BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NORMIES, WOMEN AND SOCIETY IN GENERAL WANT TO JUST CRITICIZE US FOR EVERYTHING, THEY HATE US JUST FOR EXISTING, AND THEY DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT MAKING THEIR CRITICS TOWARDS US MAKE SENSE, THEY JUST HATE US AND WANT TO CRITICIZE US FOR EVERY LITTLE THING THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE NORMIES AND WOMEN SERIOUSLY IF THEY MAKE THESE ENORMOUS CONTRADICTIONS?? WHAT THEY SAY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

SOCIETY CRITICIZE US FOR BEING MASCULINE, BUT ALSO FOR NOT BEING MAN ENOUGH AND MASCULINE ENOUGH, THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE READY TO JUDGE US FOR EVERYTHING OUT THERE, IT'S FUCKING BRUTAL.

I HATE THIS VIRGIN-HATING SOCIETY, I HATE FEMINISTS FOR CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES LIKE THIS, I FUCKING HATE SEXHAVERS, IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE, I HATE YOU, I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT I FUCKING HATE YOU.
This people are so dumb they are literal retards, they are just brainwash they dont have any natural ideas

feminists hate men for using their biological desires. it's like hating animals for wanting to eat food

This people are so dumb they are literal retards, they are just brainwash they dont have any natural ideas
It feels like most of them are fucking zombies who can only repeat what they are taught to.

Male lower neoteny= higher accountability both for action and inaction. I loathe normies. They cannot control this. Feral animals. Feminism is just female nature politicized and normies are more socialized hence more feminine by nature

Male lower neoteny= higher accountability both for action and inaction. I loathe normies. They cannot control this. Feral animals. Feminism is just female nature politicized and normies are more socialized hence more feminine by nature
100%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back