Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are in a cold war

PersonaDickcel

PersonaDickcel

Braziliancel Dickcel Personacel Mentalcel
★★★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Posts
853
Online
22d 6h 15m
All the system is against us, and we are against the system

now and then there are some attacks, but no war is declared.


We live with chads and women in everyday life, but behind the scenes we hate them and they hate us.

They move the pawns to finish us off and we do our best to be defensive.


That's the only purpose of this topic, to warn that we're in a war. Wake up every day thinking about it. Any mistakes you make will be enough to end your life, because they hate you.
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,606
Online
105d 1h 19m
Chinese manlets will win .
 
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
807
Online
26d 20h 55m
Cope. Actual blackpilled incels are a very insignificant minority. Bluepilled incels will always be happy to betabux a landwhale single mom.
 
beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
960
Online
24d 16h 37m
BiryaniCel said:
Cope. Actual blackpilled incels are a very insignificant minority. Bluepilled incels will always be happy to betabux a landwhale single mom.

the brutal truth :feelsbadman:
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
AWALT is vastly but not absolutely true thus making it untrue, even if few women aren't like all other. Also not speaking in a specific racial context.
 
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Posts
715
Online
21d 12h 9m
BiryaniCel said:
Cope. Actual blackpilled incels are a very insignificant minority. Bluepilled incels will always be happy to betabux a landwhale single mom.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Even when the male celibacy rate reaches 70%+ in the next few years, the majority of men would rather take more copium than face the truth.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
Saint Cho said:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Even when the male celibacy rate reaches 70%+ in the next few years, the majority of men would rather take more copium than face the truth.
Vast majority of men are not incel, even if they end up in dead bedroom situation later on. If someone can get into a relationship with a mediocre girl/woman he's not incel. Majority of normies don't have any problem in this regard. As simple as that. Everything else is an echo chamber.
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,069
Online
60d 21h 36m
BiryaniCel said:
Bluepilled incels will always be happy to betabux a landwhale single mom.
It's not that easy, btw, since they have to compete with normies for her. :incel:
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
I want to believe said:
It's not that easy, btw, since they have to compete with normies for her. :incel:
While normies compete with each other for her also, in the meantime kek
 
GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
423
Online
6d 19h 8m
BiryaniCel said:
Cope. Actual blackpilled incels are a very insignificant minority. Bluepilled incels will always be happy to betabux a landwhale single mom.
If that isn't the case they aren't incels at all.
 
Crumb

Crumb

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
116
Online
5d 8h 27m
we're at war with bluepilled incels
 
cozylad

cozylad

saint marc lépine,I have failed you.
★★★
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Posts
214
Online
6d 17h 31m
I feel sickening whenever I remember the rat race is real:feelsugh:
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
Crumb said:
we're at war with bluepilled incels
we're not at war with anybody, they are at war with us
cozylad said:
I feel sickening whenever I remember the rat race is real:feelsugh:
It is but we don't participate in it anyway so don't worry
 
Last edited:
FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,798
Online
25d 20h 45m
GluePrittCel said:
If that isn't the case they aren't incels at all.
This ^

Normies or low tier normies is what you are thinking of
Crumb said:
we're at war with bluepilled incels
Incredibly rare today, only severely mentally ill exist. Probably you are thinking of normies.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,295
Online
43d 16h 56m
Yes, if blackpill get accepted we would have hundreds of millions of incels in the world becoming blackpill, now it's a war to try to prove blackpill
AlphaCentauri said:
Vast majority of men are not incel, even if they end up in dead bedroom situation later on. If someone can get into a relationship with a mediocre girl/woman he's not incel. Majority of normies don't have any problem in this regard. As simple as that. Everything else is an echo chamber.
Cope a good part of men are incels

27% in America, now counts how many people are 27% of men in the world, not even mentioning that in some countries the amount is higher and that was 4 years ago
 
Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
6,923
Online
34d 16h 11m
PersonaDickcel said:
All the system is against us, and we are against the system

now and then there are some attacks, but no war is declared.


We live with chads and women in everyday life, but behind the scenes we hate them and they hate us.

They move the pawns to finish us off and we do our best to be defensive.


That's the only purpose of this topic, to warn that we're in a war. Wake up every day thinking about it. Any mistakes you make will be enough to end your life, because they hate you.
Yes,fuck em
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top