Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are getting mogged by a 82 yr old man

not just a normal 82 yo man but a big movie actor (the godfather) and a status maxxed rich guy
he's basically a sugar daddy for that girl. the only thing she got with him is: money, status, and fame and social media exposure

but she's so hot and i will never have that in my life, just watch in agony

He is just moneymaxxed there are only 2 things that can assist a truecel ascend. It's either moneymaxxing or JBW
Also superstatusmaxx, this nigga made kinos like scarface, godfather and serpico, he about as statusmaxx as a nigga can get

Gigabased old fuck.

Lol and toilets say DiCaprio is a creep. Leave Leo alone and bully this old faggot instead.

Also superstatusmaxx, this nigga made kinos like scarface, godfather and serpico, he about as statusmaxx as a nigga can get
Yeah the average incel IQ is decreasing rapidly.

I can't breed​

Lifefuel for oldcels :feelskek:

Gigabased old fuck.
how is this based? his kid is gonna come out turboautistic like de niros son
Screenshot 2023 06 01 103230 AM

If he had normal status, he wouldn't be an incel anyways. His charisma is unreal + he looked pretty decent in his 20s. His only visible flaw was his height, 5'7 I believe, but the way he carried himself people quickly forgot.

how is this based? his kid is gonna come out turboautistic like de niros son View attachment 766598
I meant how he fucks younger bitches. I agree he shouldn't have reproduced. Wierdly tallfag chad Clint Eastwood only has one chad son and he got it at older age, Chad son is on the shorter side though.

Calm tf down she's using him for his money and cucking him on the side. Nothing to envy there.

I assume it's not his till there is a paternity test

based. al pacino's my favorite actor.

View: https://twitter.com/popbase/status/1663727110786269184?s=46

This mf is 82 getting foids pregnant and we are in our prime and can even get a handjob

good genes, good looks for his age, experience, wisdom, emotional stability, financial stability, status, fame, talent, accomplishments, charisma, personality, shared interests, maturity, intelligence, intellectual depth, passion, groundedness, influence, connections, humor, fun, 120 million dollar, personal 3 star chef-cooks, personal staff including massage therapists and babysitters in perfect holliday houses all over the world, planes, boats, islands, the best parties, or as much quiet free time as much as she wants with her kid,

WHAT THE FCK does she see in this ugly ass corpse

Is his 80 year old first wife single :-D
O wait... she is spoiled too.

Last edited: