Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We are fucked regardless if God exists or not

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★
If God Exists, we burn in hell, Incinerated in the lake of fire, another period of suffering, this time for eternity.

If he doesnt exist, our last moments will be our misery, as you place the barrel in your mouth and cock the hammer, expecting the sweet release of death.

Nah bud I will not go to hell (Hopefully)

I will go to agartha with one million blonde big titty virgins. The least god could do for me after putting me through this

Idk how you think these two are equal but knock yourself out

Hell is 10x better than life as an incel

I will go to agartha with one million blonde big titty virgins. The least god could do for me after putting me through this
That is the only situation where our lifetime of suffering would be even worth something, even if god existed, It would be simply a delusional pipe dream.

Makes me laugh I might go to hell for jerking off but some guy pumping his wife's pussy every night goes to heaven because he was at least normal looking.
Pretty fucking funny.

nah going to hell isn't so bad if you're satan

Makes me laugh I might go to hell for jerking off but some guy pumping his wife's pussy every night goes to heaven because he was at least normal looking.
Pretty fucking funny.
"How can i ruin this loser's life from the beginning, oh! lets make him short and extremely autistic!"

Why would we go to hell, theoretically? We are the victims and society is the bully.

Why would we go to hell, theoretically? We are the victims and society is the bully.
Because If god existed, he would canonically be a cunt for obvious reasons.

If god exists we would probably be sent there, for all the obvious reasons.
I honestly don't think so. Most of us never even do anything horrible in our lives. We aren't really bad people. I have no idea if god exists, but if he does and is good, he will see how much we suffered and have mercy. If he doesn't exist, our consciousness will cease to exist after death and there will be nothing. No more suffering, just like we were never born.

If God Exists, we burn in hell, Incinerated in the lake of fire, another period of suffering, this time for eternity.

If he doesnt exist, our last moments will be our misery, as you place the barrel in your mouth and cock the hammer, expecting the sweet release of death.
Since everything that's physically possible will eventually happen given enough time, it is conceivable that a universe with the exact arrangement of matter as what would have been your universe had you not died, will eventually exist, such that your consciousness will continue on completely immortal, and totally unaware that unfathomable eons had passed (assuming that consciousness is only dependent on what is physically extant, or at least that the ideal world is totally locked in a one-to-one correspondence with the material universe).

Since everything that's physically possible will eventually happen given enough time, it is conceivable that a universe with the exact arrangement of matter as what would have been your universe had you not died, will eventually exist, such that your consciousness will continue on completely immortal, and totally unaware that unfathomable eons had passed (assuming that consciousness is only dependent on what is physically extant, or at least that the ideal world is totally locked in a one-to-one correspondence with the material universe).
Ok, that's enough philosophy for one day.

I honestly don't think so. Most of us never even do anything horrible in our lives. We aren't really bad people. I have no idea if god exists, but if he does and is good, he will see how much we suffered and have mercy. If he doesn't exist, our consciousness will cease to exist after death and there will be nothing. No more suffering, just like we were never born.
Jerking off, not bowing down to senseless shit, you get the idea, its all a ruse.

Jerking off, not bowing down to senseless shit, you get the idea, its all a ruse.
Yeah, but I think believing all of that is sins worthy of going to hell over is a bit much. I personally do not believe I will go to hell if god exists because I never do anything really bad. I don't senselessly bully people or anything similar. I occasionally do some good deeds as well

Almost all foids are burning in hell, they murder billions of babies don't forget

Almost all foids are burning in hell, they murder billions of babies don't forget
Yep. They murder their own babies in a cruel and painful way like it's nothing. If god exists, they will face retribution for that

Yeah, but I think believing all of that is sins worthy of going to hell over is a bit much. I personally do not believe I will go to hell if god exists because I never do anything really bad. I don't senselessly bully people or anything similar. I occasionally do some good deeds as well
At the end, according to muh bible you gotta bow down to jewsus or some shit, turn the other cheek and let kikes fuck you over.

At the end, according to muh bible you gotta bow down to jewsus or some shit, turn the other cheek and let kikes fuck you over.
I saw a video kinda poking fun about how much people fear god. I will send it to you if I can find it. Basically, this atheist and two god fearing believers die. In this little skit, god liked the atheist better because he didn't fear god as of god was some sort of cruel monster. I believe either god doesn't exist, or if he does, he will let you in heaven as long as you were somewhat decent

Have you not realised by now that god is the biggest bully of them all
Imagine endowing us with desires, with lust, with a working libido, with mostly a working dick, all to be forever unfulfilled.

If god send me to hell after the shity life he gave me then he is a retard

If god send me to hell after the shity life he gave me then he is a retard
Agreed. Least he can do is send us to heaven after all we suffered through in this life

i still believe that Christ will save us ,and yes he is very real

retribution

Hell isn`t real Neither is God

Yes. If god is real, then I have some complaining to do when the time comes
Good mindset brother. If God came at my doorstep I would fucking knee his gut and beg him to change my face and height. Even if he strikes me with lighting, I will keep going till I'm a corpse.

I'm screwed in both outcomes of Pascal's wager

Hell is a Christian invention based on a theology that they distorted from the Hebrew language based on creating a retrograde mysticism.

The reality is that the creation of this mythical falsehood is put into practice precisely to make people do “good” by force, and not for the purpose of good in being good, but rather for a lying distortion based on "fear" . People like lies, normies are this reflection, which is why they deny the black pill in its purest state. If people accept the truth, they will cry and cry, because the truth is opposite to human desires in the eternal single flow of Being.

Good mindset brother. If God came at my doorstep I would fucking knee his gut and beg him to change my face and height. Even if he strikes me with lighting, I will keep going till I'm a corpse.
I won't go that far, but I certainly will bitch him out. I mean come on, I'm cursed with inceldom, I had no friends in high school and was bullied a lot, I have chronic physical health issues, and my dad died when I was just 19. I definitely have some beef to settle