Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We are fucked ıf this happens

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Mb6zcf136o651

İmagine getting arrested because you walked at the same direction as a foid while nightwalkmaxxing.
İts over for incels who go outside
ACAB

lol @ hire more women.

These women would get btfo by every man present.

They'd have to pull the gun out on 99% of all engagements.

A subtle for soyciety to exterminate sub 8 males even quicker for giving foids even more power.

lol @ hire more women.

It’s usually women who pull out guns first because they feel intimidated by a big black negro

Would that result in more police killings? A foid cops only tools are her taser and her gun. No lesser means of violence/incapacitation. She can’t use her body to stop somebody doing something .. Watch any vid of police takin down some belligerent/violent guy. The foid stands around in the back trying to look hard while the men pile up on the bad guy, then she slowly approaches when it’s safe and pretends to be assertive, shouting Muh verbal commands.. it’s hilarious how useless they are.

Ive seen 5'1 petite white women as police officers and I just don't understand

Of course its a stupid foid who wrote that.

All the foid cops/security I have seen so far have only been informants. Anything happens, they call the guys. :feelskek:
Just waste taxpayer money on useless police officers theory.

OVER for ugly males

@FACEandLMS thoughts on this?

yeah hire women and see how tough criminals beat shit out of them and crime rate rise up

Females would be more likely to use weapons and even less likely to be punished

Yesterday I just saw a female construction worker for the first time

Would that result in more police killings? A foid cops only tools are her taser and her gun. No lesser means of violence/incapacitation. She can’t use her body to stop somebody doing something .. Watch any vid of police takin down some belligerent/violent guy. The foid stands around in the back trying to look hard while the men pile up on the bad guy, then she slowly approaches when it’s safe and pretends to be assertive, shouting Muh verbal commands.. it’s hilarious how useless they are.

BrazilianSigma- weigh iq post

this is why i dont go outside
Ive seen 5'1 petite white women as police officers and I just don't understand
Gosh sweaty women can do whatever men can why dont you take a shower to fix that toxic personality of yours :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yesterday I just saw a female construction worker for the first time
Was she white?
I can pretty much gurantee that if she's white she's probably not a low level construction worker. Probably the OSHA guy.
Only legitimate women construction workers I've seen are of Mexican descent.

Was she white?
I can pretty much gurantee that if she's white she's probably not a low level construction worker. Probably the OSHA guy.
Only legitimate women construction workers I've seen are of Mexican descent.
Yes.
She was wearing a construction hardhat and the orange vest didn't see her doing anything though, she was with the other guys.

Yes.
She was wearing a construction hardhat and the orange vest didn't see her doing anything though, she was with the other guys.

She was probably the OSHA Supervisor then.
I see two of them where I work at, they always act tougher than they really are.

It’s usually women who pull out guns first because they feel intimidated by a big black negro
Tbh Blacks cannot be reasoned with and can go berserk at any moment. Their reflexes are also faster due to a difference in myelin structure. Pulling your gun is a simple precaution

People nowadays say a big-titted curvy 15 yo is not fit for sex, but a woman is fit for being a cop.

That's exactly right. For a male officer, his gun is a last resort weapon. For a female officer, her gun is the ONLY resort she has.

I mean, case in point:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SdUznSqasU

More female officers = More criminals going free
They would get fucked by Tyrones and then let them go. Probably even hide evidence and mule drugs for those "bad boys"
It already happens in every prison with female guards

Tbh Blacks cannot be reasoned with and can go berserk at any moment. Their reflexes are also faster due to a difference in myelin structure. Pulling your gun is a simple precaution

It’s weird. As a mayo I’ve been around thousands of blacks and never really a prob. They seem kinda passive. I like to make fun of them; funny stuff. Africans from Africa are friendly, but southern blacks from Amurica can be much more difficult to deal with.

Huwhitey saltine cracker afraid again, lol. Most r first time gun buyers now. Civil War heating up > July fireworks.

They'd arrest us for being ugly and let rapists Chads walk away after giving them a blowjob

Last edited:
This is a good idea ngl.

View attachment 280418
İmagine getting arrested because you walked at the same direction as a foid while nightwalkmaxxing.
İts over for incels who go outside
ACAB
I want to see this happen actually. Infact i want cops to be 100% women so corruption and crime can rise by unfathomable levels. It would be hilarious to see the collapse. :feelskek:

lol @ hire more women.

and blackcels would drop like flies because what is a 5'4 womanlet with the upper body strength of a 12 year old boy going to do against a grown man? This is something that anti BLM ppl would want, it would be george floyd every day.

This was bound to happen. They'll start to advocate for broad reforms in which the police forces become a federal force as well as a jobs program for women with psychology degrees and social work degrees.