Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We are fallin angels theory

I just wanted to post the song, but accidentally Did the music video which I didn’t watch. So it doesn’t represent the post I made(the visual aspect)

I made a thread like yours a while ago. :lul:

Women don't even have souls.

Women don't even have souls.
Adam in the garden didn’t choose to try to undermine god. His soulless hole that was associated with him did. Tried to bring him down with her. And fuck, the foids may have edited that from his rib bullshit to make them seem more human

Eve had intercourse with the apple aka tree of knowledge aka the serpent aka satan and thus mixed our or intertwined our DNA with the Devils and our fall from grace down to terrestial Earth to prove ourselves worthy of the Kingdom of Heaven so in short women have been fucking behind Adam's back (like a curious cheating whore) and have condemmed us to this reality untill the day of judgement JFL :feelsmage: eh but what's new

Eve had intercourse with the apple aka tree of knowledge aka the serpent aka satan and thus mixed our or intertwined our DNA with the Devils and our fall from grace down to terrestial Earth to prove ourselves worthy of the Kingdom of Heaven so in short women have been fucking behind Adam's back (like a curious cheating whore) and have condemmed us to this reality untill the day of judgement JFL
Foids and their goddam transgressions. That’s why they think banging dogs is alright. Step up from snakes :feelsthink:

Unfortunately angels and other men made creations don't exist.At best angels are aliens .

Watch Ancient Aliens on History.Even the theory is very strange it could be one of the only possible theories,along with the paralel universes theory and others like that.