Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'We are desperate for human contact': the people breaking lockdown to have sex

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
Literally I can not read articles like this. Only from the beginning: "I’ve had sex just four times since March"

Single and not allowed to have sex. Still, had sex 4 times (apparently excluding solo sex, masturbation. But many women's libido is so weak, that they barely masturbate at all or only 1-2 times a month while I masturbate 1-3 times a day) during corona-time.

I am single also, 4 years younger than her, and I have had sex 0 times not only since March, but since 1990. How much more desperate am I for woman's touch? I've never touched a woman sexually in my life, despite dreaming of it already in kindergarten (age 5 or 6), where I had a crush on some very cute girl.

Link: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...tact-the-people-breaking-lockdown-to-have-sex

Thats how everyone on this forum has felt all their life. No contact by a foid, just isolated alone. They think they have it so hard. Imagine being put aside from society and being in quarantine your whole life. The lockdown hasn't effected me at all/

I’ve had sex just 0 times since birth

I've broken lockdown on ten different occasions to have paid sex, fuck it.

Thats how everyone on this forum has felt all their life. No contact by a foid, just isolated alone. They think they have it so hard. Imagine being put aside from society and being in quarantine your whole life. The lockdown hasn't effected me at all/

JFL at these shitty normies who can’t go for weeks or months without sex. Fuck you pieces of shit.

Literally I can not read articles like this. Only from the beginning: "I’ve had sex just four times since March"

Single and not allowed to have sex. Still, had sex 4 times (apparently excluding solo sex, masturbation. But many women's libido is so weak, that they barely masturbate at all or only 1-2 times a month while I masturbate 1-3 times a day) during corona-time.

I am single also, 4 years younger than her, and I have had sex 0 times not only since March, but since 1990. How much more desperate am I for woman's touch? I've never touched a woman sexually in my life, despite dreaming of it already in kindergarten (age 5 or 6), where I had a crush on some very cute girl.

Link: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...tact-the-people-breaking-lockdown-to-have-sex
It must be nice to have foids break the law and want to fuck you.

But many women's libido is so weak, that they barely masturbate at all or only 1-2 times a month
Who told you that?

Their libido is so strong that they let dogs fuck them.

Imagine how horny you'd have to be to rape a goat or something. For foids that state is normal.

They fuck horses, too.

Last edited:
It seems like precedent is set that it's okay to break a law established by government against having sexual contact with a person who expresses a desire to have sexual contact with you.

AOC lowered when?

JFL at these shitty normies who can’t go for weeks or months without sex. Fuck you pieces of shit.
Same peoples that tell us sex isn't important by the way.

Teheee silly incel,sex isnt that important sweetie :soy: :soy: :soy:

NOOOO Stacy of course need to break lockdown,murder her babys,have free tampons and hygine products and healthcare for STDs to have sex with Chad you silly inkwelll reeeee
Just like gays,being able to commit sodomite sex with same sex is a human right.

Teheee silly incel,sex isnt that important sweetie :soy: :soy: :soy:

NOOOO Stacy of course need to break lockdown,murder her babys,have free tampons and hygine products and healthcare for STDs to have sex with Chad you silly inkwelll reeeee
Just like gays,being able to commit sodomite sex with same sex is a human right.
Clown world really

maxresdefault.jpg