Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are demons pretending that we could be angels

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
are you ready to read this? this is gonna blow up your head :feelskek:

All humans are literally demons and I can prove it.

At least demons are cool

We can’t even be cool

Well it sounds like youre just trying to say an edgier version of the fact people are trash. Basic truth not much to it.

I just posted by accident. :feelskek:
I'm finishing my theory...
were you being srs?

im actually curious about this theory

im doing research in occultism right now to see if i was cursed to die incel

We're the angels and society is the hell, normies are devils.

Elaborate tbh

I definetly was born in hell. But I don't feel at home, so I doubt I'm a demon. I'm just a pathetic burnt chickennugget

Elaborate tbh
were you being srs?

im actually curious about this theory

im doing research in occultism right now to see if i was cursed to die incel

before Adam and Eve eat the Forbidden fruit our features were closer to the angels than the demons
but, after that our features became closer to the demons.

Lucifer got kicked out from heaven and Adam and Eve (us) got kicked out from the garden of Eden

In Christianity, demons are corrupted spirits carrying the execution of Satan's desires.

all of us did some stuff that is the desire of Satan at least one time in our entire life that is called sin
so that make us "demons" for a moment.

but what are demons?

Demons are souls of the wicked deceased, which roam the earth to torment the living, Nephilim, who came into being by union between angels and human, but their bodily part were wiped out during the Great flood. Their spiritual part now desires reembodiment or Fallen angels, who sided with Lucifer and were cast out of heaven by Michael after battle.

If an angel for some reason begins to sin towards god then it'll be considerated as an demon because God doesn't tollerate sin and sin
is a desire from Satan.

fallen angel = demon

fallen angel != angel

so if "fallen angels are not angels anymore" and all of us and demons have sinned then that makes us more closer to demons (fallen angels included)
than angels actually.

all people have sinned except Jesus.

conclusion:Our features makes us closer to the demons than the angels because of the sin.

Ngl, I want to be Hades.

d16dd3940eef1c70bf03a83329e82417.jpg

before Adam and Eve eat the Forbidden fruit our features were closer to the angels than the demons
but, after that our features became closer to the demons.

Lucifer got kicked out from heaven and Adam and Eve (us) got kicked out from the garden of Eden

In Christianity, demons are corrupted spirits carrying the execution of Satan's desires.

all of us did some stuff that is the desire of Satan at least one time in our entire life that is called sin
so that make us "demons" for a moment.

but what are demons?

Demons are souls of the wicked deceased, which roam the earth to torment the living, Nephilim, who came into being by union between angels and human, but their bodily part were wiped out during the Great flood. Their spiritual part now desires reembodiment or Fallen angels, who sided with Lucifer and were cast out of heaven by Michael after battle.

If an angel for some reason begins to sin towards god then it'll be considerated as an demon because God doesn't tollerate sin and sin
is a desire from Satan.

fallen angel = demon

fallen angel != angel

so if "fallen angels are not angels anymore" and all of us and demons have sinned then that makes us more closer to demons (fallen angels included)
than angels actually.

all people have sinned except Jesus.

conclusion:Our features makes us closer to the demons than the angels because of the sin.
We are humans. We have a bad side, no doubt about it, but I don't think we're demons. Maybe the Nephilim elite.

I'm not a demon coz I believe in God and serve Him.

Good theory. The only flaw is that the Bible is fiction and god doesn't exist.

I think people suck and that demons have a better chance of getting into heaven than us "people." tbh ngl ngl

If I'm a demon, where are my powers, hmm?

Would have been more interesting if you mentioned the "horny skin" thing and what "nakedness" actually meant.

But no, we are primates, even to the demons we are just simple primates.