Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News We are coming to Europe. Fear us.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Based rice-cels.

Last edited:
I wish I could destroy a Christian cross from some random church.

al hamdiullah muslim caliphate soon

Nothing new they all come to live on welfare 3 or 4 men sharing apartment and probably fucking each other up the ass too.

No like who are the people in this video and where is it taking place?
Marawi, 2017. The biggest city in Lanao del Sur that was briefly captured by !S terror gangs.

B-b-b-but they're based because they don't like uhh jews...
^
Told you fucking faggots.

Uhm- uhm askshually they see Jesus as a prophet just not god himself, they really respect us.
^
FAAAAAAAAAG

Also why tf are you calling them ricecels?

dnf (did not fear)

Religion of peace in action

I would personally take a gun and shoot every single one of those mud slime mohammed camel fuckers

And foids when?

Europe should bring back the crusaders

Last edited:
Based Islam niggERs let's go I'm tired of seeing that fake cracker Jesus ceaser Borgia

Europe is finished and I wouldn't be surprised by the time there's a califate in Western Europe that the United States is going to fall to Islam as well. However, I really do think, eventually, Islam is going to lose because they want to force all women to wear ugly clothing. And I highly doubt the vast majority of the world's population is going to tolerate that fucking bullshit. But white people are pussies. And we will possibly be massacred by these people. Just like what the Europeans did to the native Americans, unfortunately.

Why are you reporting this, it came out years ago

The white race of Europe should embrace conservative Islam, if they refuse to do so, they shall be wiped out.

Cope brownoid
White Christians are cucked, they don't even enforce or preserve conservative values. Europe has already been played by liberalism, except for belarus and russia. In some Arabic nations, women's rights are limited, this is what need in Europe and for the whole world.