Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are below cucks

angusprime

angusprime

Recruit
★★
Cucks are actually capable of "attracting" women, at least nominally, and getting sex from them on occasion. The women are settling, or waiting for Chad to come along, or just going behind the cuck's back, but that still puts them miles ahead of us KHHV oldcel virgins.

I used to loathe cucks, but a few years ago after being brutally rejected time and time again, being beyond all hope, I actually started to envy them. At one point I would gladly have been a cuck if it meant not being so hellishly lonely. Even the taste of a woman who knows I'm genetic, inferior trash and acknowledges that about me while she fucks Chad would still have been far better than knowing that I will always, forever, no matter what, never develop a close connection with a woman EVER.

Now I'm past that point, even. It's just pure apathy. I don't hate cucks. I don't envy them. I'm just a walking husk.

It's been over for a long time now.

i'd rather be lower in the eyes of females than being a fucking cuck. Know your priority

i'd rather be lower in the eyes of females than being a fucking cuck. Know your priority
It's not just that we're "lower" in their eyes, it's that we are literally unlovable. We are subhuman. Even cucks can develop connections, can break their cuckery, or learn to accept it and be happy.

There is no happy for us, only shame, apathy, and death.

>incels below cucks

I don't think so, Tim

I don't begrudge their cope, it would have pissed me off too.

Incel means you aren't even good enough to be worth cucking.

Cucks are actually capable of "attracting" women, at least nominally, and getting sex from them on occasion. The women are settling, or waiting for Chad to come along, or just going behind the cuck's back, but that still puts them miles ahead of us KHHV oldcel virgins.

I used to loathe cucks, but a few years ago after being brutally rejected time and time again, being beyond all hope, I actually started to envy them. At one point I would gladly have been a cuck if it meant not being so hellishly lonely. Even the taste of a woman who knows I'm genetic, inferior trash and acknowledges that about me while she fucks Chad would still have been far better than knowing that I will always, forever, no matter what, never develop a close connection with a woman EVER.

Now I'm past that point, even. It's just pure apathy. I don't hate cucks. I don't envy them. I'm just a walking husk.

It's been over for a long time now.
I used to think this way before becoming redpilled

by "women" u mean used up sub5 roasties right?
9/10 and 10/10 Stacies still cuck normies on occasion. Their looks have nothing to do with it. Most if not all women will cuck you if you're not Chad.

9/10 and 10/10 Stacies still cuck normies on occasion. Their looks have nothing to do with it. Most if not all women will cuck you if you're not Chad.

I feel like a normie reading you. you're so autistic and so out of touch with reality it's actually amusing

I feel like a normie reading you. you're so autistic and so out of touch with reality it's actually amusing
If you were a KHHV over 30 incel you might see the world the same way.

you have a point but they are both bad its just which one is worse

You sound like a fakecel.

I suggest you read ER's manifesto to get the sense of which emotions you should and shouldn't feel about cucks and foids

hint: not what you're feeling now

OP, unironically kill yourself.

Will never understand the joy in watching your loved one have sex with another person

Will never understand the joy in watching your loved one have sex with another person
I just want an average or slightly below cute famoid to love me and i'd protect her and never let her be with anyone but me. But that's too much for trash scum like me.

I have read ER's manifesto. He was a decently attractive but autistic incel who probably would've been laid if he wasn't also an extreme narcissist.

I've lived and experienced things that make ER look like living life on easy mode. I respect the pain that he suffered, and I think in a way I understand why he did what he did, but he's not some god to look up to or try to garner advice or a worthwhile worldview from.

I'll say it again. I don't envy cucks. At one time I did, out of sheer desperation and decades of rejection, humiliation, self-loathing, and loneliness. Now I feel nothing. I see shit for how it is. If you think that's inappropriate it's probably because you haven't lived long enough to take pills this black.

I just want an average or slightly below cute famoid to love me and i'd protect her and never let her be with anyone but me. But that's too much for trash scum like me.

It's not just that we're "lower" in their eyes, it's that we are literally unlovable. We are subhuman. Even cucks can develop connections, can break their cuckery, or learn to accept it and be happy.

There is no happy for us, only shame, apathy, and death.
you've clearly learned nothing from this place. Women don't love cucks, they're just using them,. It's just manipulation to get what they want and get an easy pass on life (free stuff, housing, food, gift etc...)

You are coping hard. Most of us here are not deformed and can easily betabux for some roastie, getting a handjob every month, while chad anally fucks her 3 times a day. However none of us want to be in that sort of "poly amorous relationship" (JFL at that tbh). So therefore, no, cucks are not better than us. You speak for yourself when you say that.

nope, we are higher than cucks because at least we are blackpilled thus we know that a roastie will cheat on her cuck husband and we avoid the same fate as the cuck

you've clearly learned nothing from this place. Women don't love cucks, they're just using them,. It's just manipulation to get what they want and get an easy pass on life (free stuff, housing, food, gift etc...)
No, I understand that perfectly. I mean we are lower than cucks in the objective natural order, not that we are lesser ethical beings.

I'm below any actual human being. I'm a scum, so humans are better.

we're not even fucking human mate.