Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are being researched on by a universal or a government organisation(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
This explains the amount of bluepilled online. They are researching our psychology they hate us because we are different and don't fit in their little narrative.

Psychology of being ostracized. What a joke.

Wtf these people have different views to me they must be menyally ill and need therapy!!!

I bet these people love their job. Imagine actually "researching" some online forum for ugly virgins

giphy.gif

We will have feds writing here undercover just like on /pol/.
That is if we don't have them here already.

Wtf these people have different views to me they must be menyally ill and need therapy!!!
It's that cucked professor who said he will do a research paper on us you know that one guy who looks like his neighbours take turns fucking his wife also probably got a fat grant for this shit. They will observe us , then say that we are all mentally ill or have anti social personality disorder. They are after us it's over.
I bet these people love their job. Imagine actually "researching" some online forum for ugly virgins

giphy.gif
Speak for yourself I am what you guys call a chad and will one day hopefully fuck a girl
~ITfag

giphy.gif
Speak for yourself I am what you guys call a chad and will one day hopefully fuck a girl
~ITfag

giphy.gif

They can go fuck theirselves

There are more more of them online here than us , suck my almost 6 inch curry dick you bunch of very lucky individuals who have meme tier jobs.
PS if there are any hot ladies reading this forum and need crucial information about INCELS don't go to the incel wiki just cum to me and I will give you all the info about INCELS but only if every virgin here is given a chance to lose his virginity to hot models otherwise fuck off.

Last edited:
i need monei pls send some im good boi

Fucking normalfags get the fuck off my board

God fucking damn :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Imagine if you all payed hookers for us with this money you are spending hiring charlatans to read this forum all day.

I think they are just soys

I don't like mr universe!

Imagine if you all payed hookers for us with this money you are spending hiring charlatans to read this forum all day.
LMFAO

This explains the amount of bluepilled online.
these are reddit cucks tbh, I doubt there are more than 10 ""researchers"" online at all times

Its because of that BBC Documentary that we're getting this much attention, and I know some users here got featured on their documentary.

Its because of that BBC Documentary that we're getting this much attention, and I know some users here got featured on their documentary.
I would big black cocks make a documentary on us

Nah it's just reddit lol, we got a double whammy between the documentary and caninos shitposting
Fuck you guys for making me feel like a mentallet low iq ape