Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We are bad rolls of dice

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I still remember the exact feeling I had when it became apparent that I am not going to get any matches when I tried dating apps.
My mind immediately jumped to or tried to find a way out of it and my first thought was "well what a shitty draw let's just try again" or something of the sort. It was a non-verbalized thought that happened in split second. The next thought immediately afterwards was: "Wait, I am trapped".I am a prisoner of my face. I cannot escape.

Roping is not really escape. It's like getting a bad hand in poker so you just start screaming and take a shit on the table.
You have avoided the game, but you're never playing at that table again and you didn't win anything. You also made a spectacle of yourself and the only thing you end up as is a story people tell themselves.
Here's a bigger existential-pill. Anything other than what you are now is not you. The metaphor of rolling dice assumes there's some disembodied part(or soul) that gets to be attached to the dice roll. Unless you subscribe to dualism, that's not the case.
The dice you rolled had only one side and it was the shit one.

We are all doomed and now just waiting for our fate

I mean statistically it is more likely to be born an incel/lower normie than it is to be born chad, fuck this world