Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We are already dead, and life is but like GTA after all the missions have ended

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
There is no hope, no cope, but just reckless abandon. Cherish your subhumanity. Do alcohol, do drugs, and listen to what the voices in your head tell you.

finish the whole bottle, drink all the liquor, you have in the fridge at once
yes bro.

at once.

I don't know how people say this increases estrogen and decreases T, I feel like giga chad

or maybe just an entitled roastie. teeheee

Whenever i think about that maybe there's nothing after death, i jfl. The animal aspect of our bodies is so complex and entertaining from an academic point of view. The study of molecular biology is a major cope. And then you realize that under the thin layer of rationality that the society displays, there's just pure savage instinct.
This world is a big joke, human-like conciousness is not a blessing, it's a curse.

Whenever i think about that maybe there's nothing after death, i jfl. The animal aspect of our bodies is so complex and entertaining from an academic point of view. The study of molecular biology is a major cope. And then you realize that under the thin layer of rationality that the society displays, there's just pure savage instinct.
This world is a big joke, human-like conciousness is not a blessing, it's a curse.
instead of being the butt of the joke, we should tell the joke(r)

I blame women for being creatures full of hate
full

i have something to do boyos

Last edited:
After that we go to incelhalla

Im going something boyos
oh im here butty boys
the

Last edited:
How can I use cheats?

It does feel that way at times