Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are ALL ugly

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Bottom line is, if women do not want you, you are UGLY. Women cannot separate pure aesthetic qualities from those that are not looks based. No woman has ever said "Well he's really cute but he's Asian". They do not possess the complex thinking and nuance necessary to recognize when someone is attractive despite other possible negative qualities. No, you are AUTOMATICALLY viewed as ugly if even one thing is off about you. Let's expand. To women:

-If you have a bad face, you are UGLY
-If you are short, you are UGLY
-If you are not white or black, you are UGLY
-If you have a bad frame, you are UGLY
-If you wear glasses, you are UGLY
-If you are the wrong race, you are UGLY
-If you are a loner, you are UGLY

The face is everything meme is important but it's important to recognize that the female's perception of your face will be BIASED by other factors.

Definitely, emphasis on the first three bullets though!

NegroKing said:
Bottom line is, if women do not want you, you are UGLY. Women cannot separate pure aesthetic qualities from those that are not looks based. No woman has ever said "Well he's really cute but he's Asian". They do not possess the complex thinking and nuance necessary to recognize when someone is attractive despite other possible negative qualities. No, you are AUTOMATICALLY viewed as ugly if even one thing is off about you. Let's expand. To women:

The face is everything meme is important but it's important to recognize that the female's perception of your face will be BIASED by other factors.

bolded are the only legit ones tbh

NegroKing said:

It's not the being a loner makes you ugly to women. It's that in order to be a loner you have to be ugly so that humans ostracize you. Also, if you are a KHV at 22+ you are subhuman confirmed.

I wouldn't place so much importance on what some random woman thought about you on a certain day.

If you are older than 21, have spent at least 4 years not being a NEET outside of highschool, and can't remember a single instance where a woman showed some interest in you then yea, you can be pretty positive that you are ugly.

im not ugly i just got a fucking 5.8 x 4.5 wiener, could get laid anytime i want though but can't keep em around id get cucked, so whats the point

wishiwasbigger said:
im not ugly i just got a fucking 5.8 x 4.5 wiener, could get laid anytime i want though but can't keep em around id get cucked, so whats the point

You dickmog me bro.

NegroKing said:
wishiwasbigger said:
You dickmog me bro.

i have a hard time dealing with it, im gonna jelq and bathmate, use a penis extender to get those legnth gains as well

im actually good looking and average height lol, i can get laid, still a dickcel though, if i can really gain than i have ascended, otherwise its ogre

wishiwasbigger said:
NegroKing said:
wishiwasbigger said:
You dickmog me bro.
i have a hard time dealing with it, im gonna jelq and bathmate, use a penis extender to get those legnth gains as well
im actually good looking and average height lol, i can get laid, still a dickcel though, if i can really gain than i have ascended, otherwise its ogre

Isnt this average length and girth ?

undeadcel said:
wishiwasbigger said:
NegroKing said:
wishiwasbigger said:
You dickmog me bro.
i guess, still want bigger though

why, do you think im obsessing over nothing?

wishiwasbigger said:
undeadcel said:
wishiwasbigger said:
NegroKing said:
wishiwasbigger said:
You dickmog me bro.
i guess, still want bigger though
why, do you think im obsessing over nothing?

If you look good then an average dick should not hold you back i think. But you can still make it bigger while fucking bitches.

undeadcel said:
If you look good then an average dick should not hold you back i think. But you can still make it bigger while fucking bitches.

i guess im a mentalcel

I think the better word would be "unattractive" but yeah.

wishiwasbigger said:
undeadcel said:
i guess im a mentalcel

lol be happy you can escape this hell, some of us are doomed forever.

NegroKing said:

Tfw when blacks think they're oppressed when asians and curries have to wageslave while their wives take in bbc or white dick

alsalsk said:
Tfw when blacks think they're oppressed when asians and curries have to wageslave while their wives take in bbc or white dick

I am curry.

We already know this

If you have no friends then it's truly over.When even guys don't wanna be near you it means you are ugly as shit.

alsalsk said:

asian and curries are not taking in bbc 

colorism and hypergamy is far stronger in East & South Asian cultures than it is among whites in the Anglosphere. Honor killings are a thing.
The black male-East/South Asian female coupling is almost certainly far lower than the predicted rate based on proportion of the population, I suspect this is even true when controlling for socioeconomic status

blackcel said:
I wouldn't place so much importance on what some random woman thought about you on a certain day.

If you are older than 21, have spent at least 4 years not being a NEET outside of highschool, and can't remember a single instance where a woman showed some interest in you then yea, you can be pretty positive that you are ugly.

So if one or two women possibly showed a sliver of attraction toward you in 23 years of existing, but you're still ignored by 99.9% of other women, you're not ugly?

QuantumDummy said:
So if one or two women possibly showed a sliver of attraction toward you in 23 years of existing, but you're still ignored by 99.9% of other women, you're not ugly?

Pretty much. A lot of guys are ignored by women. You also have to be pretty sure that those women wanted you, though. No "OMG she looked in my direction and giggled." type bullshit. By showing interest I mean she asked you out for a date or said she thought you were attractive (not in attempt to make you feel better, like maybe you overheard her saying this about you to her friends).

blackcel said:
Pretty much. A lot of guys are ignored by women. You also have to be pretty sure that those women wanted you, though. No "OMG she looked in my direction and giggled." type bullshit. By showing interest I mean she asked you out for a date or said she thought you were attractive (not in attempt to make you feel better, like maybe you overheard her saying this about you to her friends).

Oh, then nevermind haha. 

You can't possibly gauge or assess these situations but I'll throw 'em out there for the laughs : cute latina girl looks me in my eyes as I'm walking toward her and smiles, decent looking white receptionist at dentist's office is all nice and giggles, decent Egyptian chick at health food place randomly starts up conversation with me (asks about my race and we have some small talk for like 5 min). 

That's it, in all my 23 years, and it's not even definitive signs of attraction or anything really. All happened months to years ago. 

No women show me any attraction, don't speak to me, act disinterested when I speak to them in general, or act rude unprovoked. Even though I know without a doubt I'm fugly, there's this little macro-sized sliver of hope in my subconscious, thinking maybe some day a girl will come along and make it undeniably obvious she's attracted to me. 

I won't hold my breath, though.