Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We Are All Timecels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Every single one of us, no matter how ugly (barring extreme disfigurement), would have been able to get our looksmatched female or even greater with money, just 50-100 years ago. Even those who were socially awkward or autistic provided it was not significant enough to require institutionalization would have still been able to get a female. Times were a lot better back then, men could approach or show sexual interest in women without fear of being #me-tooed or accused of sexual harassment, age of consent was much lower back then, and dating a teenager in your 20s or even 30s was seen as normal and socially acceptable. Women were also much chaster and didn't sleep around, and people got married at young ages, while divorce was extremely rare. Men also had their own spaces and society valued genuine masculine traits and character more than superficial traits such as appearance.

Last edited:
Grandpa of a guy I know fought in WW1 or 2 I think and got fucked up but still got a wife and being a veteran was considered something good too.

Truth. Even legit retard-level-IQ would understand that modern sexual/dating market/scene is SO HEAVILY screwed up in favour of women that it starts to look comical. It already looked comical five years ago, and accelerates into getting worse with every year.

Truth. Even legit retard-level-IQ would understand that modern sexual/dating market/scene is SO HEAVILY screwed up in favour of women that it starts to look comical.
I've explained this to normies and some of them seriously won't understand/acknowledge this. Some of them still think the dating scene, womens standards and all that are the same as the 90s. My brother is an example, i'm beginning to think he's retarded, but he hasn't been single since he was an early teen.

High IQ

The society was much better back in the day

idk man

im psl 2 so I probably wouldve been incel in every time period

idk man

You could have probably gotten your skinny looksmatch back then.

idk man

If we assume that 0/10 PSL much like 10/10 PSL doesn't exist and elephant man is 1/10 PSL, then i'd say you had average-to-little chances back then. Compared to absolutely zero chances today that's pretty good.

My granddad was a fucking peasant in a rice paddy, and so was his dad before him, and his dad before him, et cetera.

I'm not sure what I think. I have to acknowledge that life in the 1900s wasn't as cucked for men in the West.

But on the other hand, I can easily afford copes that my family couldn't just 30 years ago. There are copes now which didn't exist years ago. International air travel has gotten cheaper and smoother, so moving to SEA is now an option for many incels.

I'd be an incel no matter what time period I'd live in. A foid and her gang of orbiters could murder me and they'd get away with it, because forensic science wasn't really refined back then.

Much of your post doesn’t pertain to us OP. For most here ( barring the fakecels), going back in time would increase their chances of success by 5-10% at most and they’d be a betabuxx at best. Others still would have no chance

Much of your post doesn’t pertain to us OP. For most here ( barring the fakecels), going back in time would increase their chances of success by 5-10% at most and they’d be a betabuxx at best. Others still would have no chance
True, the betabuxx era has evolved into the incel era. The idea that love is real is a total fabrication.