Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are all gonna die

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fuck I dont wanna die. Some of us can also die unexpectedly from a heart attack or some shit. Me typing rn, what if I dont finish making this thread and I got heart attack. Shit its so scary to be consciouss about death. Just any moment.. I can die, fuck.

Same broman I want to decide when I die ngl
Im not done with life yet

Fuck I dont wanna die. Some of us can also die unexpectedly from a heart attack or some shit. Me typing rn, what if I dont finish making this thread and I got heart attack. Shit its so scary to be consciouss about death. Just any moment.. I can die, fuck.

Hammy having a exsistential crisis

Face it. Don't delude yourself. Everything in life, all it's preciousness and joy and horror, is intricately linked to the fact that someday it will end. It's a heavy thought, but don't avoid it.

Yes bro but there are bettER ways of living your last moments than just worrying about it

I welcome death tbh. The unknown factor is scary but I want to be free of my suffering.

I want a quick, painless death tbh. I'll have to settle for hanging or something though.

It is not that bad. Is not

Lifefuel (or deathfuel)

I wanna die but I don't wanna kill myself.

This is very true. Every moment we are closer to death

I am kinda excited. It's the only thing that makes me feel alive, knowing I could die at any second, ironically enough. I don't fear death. Well, at least not yet: I could have a near death experience and then be scared to shot after, but right now I'm feeling good about it.

I can't think of a better lifefuel tbh all this misery will come to an end, signature related ngl.

I've had the misfortune of knowing several people who died young. car crashes, etc.
I still can't cope with it.
In a way it is the same feel when a bro here gets banned.

I will die brutally.

while lifting females?

Which reminds me, I still have to lift one. Tomorrow I will be at the gym. But most likely there will be no available targets. I have to see.

I dont mind the thought of death since everyone has or will have to experience it eventually. It is pointless to think about.

It is as natural as life itself.