Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are all going to die of some fucked up shit soon.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Thinking about it. There is a one in 200 chance to get skin cancer, a 1 in 200 chance to get a heart attack at young age, a 1 in 200 chance to get multiple sclerosis etc. etc. etc. And since there are more than 200 of those things chances to get something like that are very high. But does it even matter this much if it will be this year or in 30 years? 30 years are nothing. I am 37 and years just fly by.

So it's not like we need to be this concerned with missing out on life since we are doomed to die in pain and agony very soon anyway. Sure fucking Stacy until then would make wating for a slow and painful death a lot more pleasant but the outcome is going to be the same. Life being miserable is just the natural state of affairs...

The universe hates us, we are guaranteed long, painful, and miserable lives.

I will likely die by suicide honestly. It's like a 99% chance at this point, it's more a question of when and if some random accident happens before I get the chance.

I thought that, too but the truth is life goes by so fast you don't even need to go to the store to buy the rope. You will be dying naturally by the time you get there anyway.

We have nothing to lose

Some foid almost hit me with her car today so yes, even if that probably wouldn't have killed me.

Death is the great leveller. Chad, Stacy, and normies all have much more to lose than us. I really wouldn’t care if I died in 10 minutes (as long as it’s fast and painless).

Death is the great leveller. Chad, Stacy, and normies all have much more to lose than us. I really wouldn’t care if I died in 10 minutes (as long as it’s fast and painless).

True

Not worth worrying about buddy boyo, we'll all be 6 feet under at some point.