Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over we are all fakcels

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
We all crawled out of a pussy at birth and sucked on a whores tits for free milk.

we have failed in this 100% trucel only run at life

I had a C-section and I was bottle-fed.

I assume you mean you were birthed in that way, and not a troon or a foid who gave birth that way

My dream when I was 6 years old was to eat pussy mang

I assume you mean you were birthed in that way, and not a troon or a foid who gave birth that way
Yes I meant my mother had a C-section when giving birth to me. I had a feeling there would be a misunderstanding, but I was too lazy to change it.

Yes I meant my mother had a C-section when giving birth to me. I had a feeling there would be a misunderstanding, but I was too lazy to change it.
hard to believe tbh, 2022cel

Says the guy who posted his nudes before.
David_fig-thumb-325x432-295870.jpg

its not gay when the roman chads do it.

dont discriminate against trucels, newfag

The ugliest white man is less incel than the best looking ethnic.

It is gay if you post it on a platform full of guys.
> everyone on the forum acted like a fag so i thought they were practically foids

> it was public domain, anyone can view them, not my fault if men see them

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @IceStorm @kretschmer what are your thoughts on this GrAY?

I am more subhuman than you. I ought to be respected for my looks. None of you know what it means to be a true incel. A 0/10 white man is considered a male model to any ethnic harlot.

I am more subhuman than you. I ought to be respected for my looks. None of you know what it means to be a true incel. A 0/10 white man is considered a male model to any ethnic harlot.
I'm not white.

A fag is still a man, so therefore it's not a foid.

Foids don't even know that site exists.
everyone on there had foid anime avis.

even the greatest would be tricked

not something that will make me sad failing to do it tbh

Chimpler and his clickbait retard titles

Cope. C-section and not breastfed. God (doesnt exist) ensured I'd never make skin contact

We are all fakecels because we have found this place where we can talk to other incels.

Real truecels are really rotting alone with no one to talk even online.

Same her trucel, I was C-section and formula fed, have never touched a breast or pussy never began its fucking ovER