Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We are all children of Chad

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
Well at least those of who have some white blood. That means that we shouldn't worry about our breeding disability. We must remember that an ancestor was beloved and treated as god by foids. WE WUZ CHATZ AND SHEIT!!!
And not just that. It wouldn't be a surprise if our Chad ancestor is proud of us in the afterworld because we got the hardest of the wars. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
This Jew nosed creature isn’t god, god doesn’t exist

nah it's just that women where kept on a short leash back then so they got to breed.

my ancestors didn't live in a foid pampering soyciety

I did the best I could, maby I should darktriadmaxx and start raping foids

Huge cope.

Most of you are here because you are the children of Eugene, not Chad.

What about Tyrone with his mixed-breed children from white baby mommas?

Well at least those of who have some white blood. That means that we shouldn't worry about our breeding disability. We must remember that an ancestor was beloved and treated as god by foids. WE WUZ CHATZ AND SHEIT!!!
And not just that. It wouldn't be a surprise if our Chad ancestor is proud of us in the afterworld because we got the hardest of the wars. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
View attachment 543205
Our ancestors were Chads for their time. The way that evolution works is that only the top 40% of men succeed and reproduce. Those men reproduce and now everyone is on average better off. However, only the top 40% of those men reproduce and so on and so forth. Every generation standards get higher. The average male would typically be considered a Chad a few generations prior.
Modern monogamy (as invented in the past thousand years; prior to that men still had harems n stuff) effectively killed that off though, and resulted in far more men reproducing than evolution intended. While this was great for the bottom 60%, it meant that rather than the Chad genes being distributed among the whole population as normal, our society began to bifurcate as Chads reproduced with the hottest women and otherwise incels began to reproduce with unattractive women. Chads evolved upwards while incels evolved downwards. This is the origin of all the "royal bloodline" bullshit. Royal bloodlines were truly more attractive and better in every way since they only reproduced with the best of the best while the commoners were the worst reproducing with the worst.
What we're seeing now with female "sexual liberation" is the return to the top 40%. Except due to all the Chads constantly evolving upwards and the betas evolving downwards the spread between best and worse is absolutely massive.

What about Tyrone with his mixed-breed children from white baby mommas?
Tyrone exists because he has Chad ancestors. Black Americans have 12% of white blood. Blacks alone are short and framelets.

Tyrone exists because he has Chad ancestors. Black Americans have 12% of white blood. Blacks alone are short and framelets.
Nuh, you got Tyrone moggers in Africa (especially from Ethiopia, Sudan, Kenya, etc) that mog.

This is the origin of all the "royal bloodline" bullshit. Royal bloodlines were truly more attractive and better in every way since they only reproduced with the best of the best while the commoners were the worst reproducing with the worst.
This is cope most royal families were extremely inbred with shit genes.

my ancestors didn't live in a foid pampering soyciety

I did the best I could, maby I should darktriadmaxx and start raping foids
Huge cope.

Most of you are here because you are the children of Eugene, not Chad.
I am children of ymir:feelsrope:

View attachment 543205
i don't have a drop of white in me, I look at my pathetic excuse for a father and marvel at how he ascended. He would be here and ER if he were born in this age.