Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We are all basically slayers

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
We claim we never talk to girls but tbh we prob talk to girls every single day on her, but they are just larping as a depressed virgin. So that makes us all :chad:

Only downside is the women on here are probably fat ugly purple haired dykes.

Talking isn't slaying anymore than petting a deer is hunting.

talking to girls doesn't mean shit

the women on here are probably fat ugly purple haired dykes.
It’s more likely that 1 in 4 users on here are secretly 100/10 ultramegagigachads than for even a 1/10 landwhale to be on here

This is the dumbest fucking idea, Im sure 100% that foids dont give a shit about this fucking forum. I would be VERY surprised if like 10 biological foids ever registered on this forum

Yes bro, it's an open secret, even greycels like me know. 9 out of every ten users is either an interdimensional terrachad or a stacy. Feel sorry for gigachads on this forum.

This is the dumbest fucking idea, Im sure 100% that foids dont give a shit about this fucking forum. I would be VERY surprised if like 10 biological foids ever registered on this forum

This, the only foids that would join here are washed up hags over 30 with nothing better to do

GIGACOPE

Was just a funny joke thread guys, autism much..