Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel we are all alone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
its even worse when you have no financial safety net and have no motivation to work as an incel you really feel stuck and alone with no friends and no life whatsoever I have no fucking clue what my future looks like but most likely it will be a very dark future for me i just want to crawl up in a ball in cry

I am here for you

its so scary i cant imagine wagecucking for shitty wages till the day I drop dead and be alone forever its a very scary look into the future :shock:
That's just my thoughts. I just don't understand why I'm here, for what purpose. Just to suffer and see others enjoy their lives?
I mean, ofc, life per se has no meaning, but still.

yet somehow its all out fault JFL

WE WERE the ones who were ostracized from others, they hate us because we're different from them
Are you a hapa :feelswhere:

cope some here have irl friends, theyre far from alone

its even worse when you have no financial safety net and have no motivation to work as an incel you really feel stuck and alone with no friends and no life whatsoever I have no fucking clue what my future looks like but most likely it will be a very dark future for me i just want to crawl up in a ball in cry
I can handle being alone for the most part, it's the people who attack you for being ugly that make me wanna rope mostly Chad's and Stacies