Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are able to accept inceldom, but for most of us we will never really be able to deal with it/ put up with it while "living

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I honestly think that something happened in my mothers womb that created me by mistake. I think my life is shitty because it's the universe's way of telling me to "fuck off and die already". I am being punished for existing. I cannot do the simplest tasks talking to other humans, learning simple tasks, smiling, joking, showing emotions without fucking stuff up or having to think about it first) and it destroys me. I am physically repulsing to look at. I have no social skills. I am ugly I am a loser. I am a failure. I am an incel. I am fucked. I wish I never existed. I try to cope and find different materialistic goods to make me happy, but I can't. I am lacking love. I am lacking intimacy. These things will I will never be able to experience and it fuсking tears me apart inside and makes me angry I'm 25 years old and I've never experienced ANYTHING in life. I'll be 30 in a few years and have nothing to show for it. Why do some people excel at life and others fail? Is it fate? Is it just the way things are meant to be? What is it? How can I find peace in this ѕhit life of constant emotional pain?

Once you reach wizardom, loneliness, sadness, societal expectations on being a normalfag, all go away and you reach the magical blissfulness of being a wizard.
images

Once you reach wizardom, loneliness, sadness, societal expectations on being a normalfag, all go away and you reach the magical blissfulness of being a wizard.
images
god i wish this was true.

If you had been accepted by other ppl starting at a young age you'd be doing better.

I gave up on everything, i live for my copes. I wish i was an UScel, i could copemaxx with guns.

I can’t really accept my inceldom right now, but it’s gonna be extra hard to accept it in my 30s.

images
I'm 24 now, and am already in an endless cycle of thinking about the blackpill, abusing myself with bad copes i.e alcohol abuse and just lurking here. Like I assume you guys all do, my view on the world/ the normies around me has completely changed. I feel like an extra terrestrial that's just been spawned in from a different planet. I hope once I reach Wizard status, I can be at peace with it like you man. It's just never ending torture right now.

I wasnt supposed to survive being born at 7 months,Thanks modern medicine and medicucks.

I'm 24 now, and am already in an endless cycle of thinking about the blackpill, abusing myself with bad copes i.e alcohol abuse and just lurking here. Like I assume you guys all do, my view on the world/ the normies around me has completely changed. I feel like an extra terrestrial that's just been spawned in from a different planet. I hope once I reach Wizard status, I can be at peace with it like you man. It's just never ending torture right now.
Im no wizard. But im stuck in a similar situation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evUblVjiL14&t=356s&ab_channel=ChadMarco

After i watched this video, I had some hope for myself in the future.

all we can do is cope

images
I'm 30 years old in June and will finally achieve wizard status.