Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are 27,000 members on this forum...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
...there must be tens of millions across the globe. Where do they hang out?

out of all the members probably only like 1000 max are actually active and posting every now and then, even if they're not online every day

i wish this place was as active as looksfag.org there's usually 700-800 members online

You mean 27.000 accounts of which 25.000 are dead accounts because the owners were larping and ascended and from the 2000 people left maybe 50 are actively posting?
"tens of millions" ... no, maybe tens of thousands. Incels are a tiny minority.

You mean 27.000 accounts of which 25.000 are dead accounts because the owners were larping and ascended and from the 2000 people left maybe 50 are actively posting?
:yes:

How? This can't be true. There must be tens of millions. I can't comprehend why I'm incel unless there's tens of millions of incels.

Do you really think incels are only "tens of thousands" in a world of 4 billion men with the way the dating market looks today? Not a chance. Think of all the incels in India alone.

Do you really think incels are only "tens of thousands" in a world of 4 billion men with the way the dating market looks today? Not a chance. Think of all the incels in India alone.
well i can barely ever find people as fucked up as i am

well i can barely ever find people as fucked up as i am
Apparently there's 7 million people with Down Syndrome right now and you rarely see them IRL either, I would imagine Inceldom is more common than having chromosome errors.

You have to look at the actual dating market. Not the made up online dating market (social media / tiktok / manosphere / tinder).
Anybody who has a life and comes into contact with people irl sees that plenty of ugly / short / poor / ethnic / stupid men have no problem finding a partner. At least that's the case where I live (western europe). I don't know about India, but I also don't care, because India is the biggest shithole on earth.

Apparently there's 7 million people with Down Syndrome right now and you rarely see them IRL either, I would imagine Inceldom is more common than having chromosome errors.
That could be false info if you think about it. People with disabilities and people who are so ugly to the point of not being able to even receive a kiss are very rare. That is like only 5% of the population or perphaps even less

You have to look at the actual dating market. Not the made up online dating market (social media / tiktok / manosphere / tinder).
Anybody who has a life and comes into contact with people irl sees that plenty of ugly / short / poor / ethnic / stupid men have no problem finding a partner. At least that's the case where I live (western europe). I don't know about India, but I also don't care, because India is the biggest shithole on earth.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

i disagree with ugly man finding partners. I go outside regularly and i can count on my fingers the amount of genuinely ugly man who are in relationships. There’s man who are unattractive because they don’t take care of themselves and there’s man who are ugly because their face is fucked up. If you’re unattractive because you don’t take care of yourself then you can possibly find a partner but if your face is fucked up then it’s over.

i disagree with ugly man finding partners. I go outside regularly and i can count on my fingers the amount of genuinely ugly man who are in relationships. There’s man who are unattractive because they don’t take care of themselves and there’s man who are ugly because their face is fucked up. If you’re unattractive because you don’t take care of yourself then you can possibly find a partner but if your face is fucked up then it’s over.
I don't mean ugly in the sense of hideous, I mean slightly below average. Of course if you're really ugly and deformed, it's going to be difficult.

The same 50 dudes post here seasonally and leave.

Our community isn't even 1k

We're not doing ourselves any favours by pretending that we're only in the "tens of thousands" among 4 billion men. There are probably ten thousand Mongolian flute players and we outnumber them globally of course. If that were the case then incel-culture wouldn't be making it into the mainstream and resonate with people. "Tens of thousands" is "God's chosen people"-thinking. There are most likely many million incels who don't consider themselves incels or don't relate to the terminology. Just imagine how many low status males there are around the world and how many of them are virgins. Imagine Tokyo alone. Now people obviously ascend so incels who are 20 vs incels who are 40 is of course different.

Another incels don't know the community or the blackpill

They're on reddit shitting on incels and men and defending women

i wish this place was as active as looksfag.org there's usually 700-800 members online
Nah. Pic related

I bet 1 in a 100 men are incels so that means there are 30 million incels throughout the planet

Thats the amount of accounts created in total. It doesnt exclude all the banned accs or self banned accounts

Blackpilled incels are a minority
gen z and gen alpfa are/ are going to be atleast 30% incel

Online is IRL

Its like 6000 people about 3000-4000 greys 1000 incels, not to mention that different users login at different times, so more like 8000 users perday vist this forum. Not to mention this forum gets millions of vistor search it up at the search bar.