Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We always thirst for more attractive foids

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
Nature made us all hypergamous and it sucks.
No matter how ugly you are, you will always thirst for attractive foids who are way out your league. You will never have a chance.
Why didn‘t nature make us only like our looksmatch. All problems would be solved.
Or did any of you find a 3/10 foid attractive?
No, we all want the 6 or 7/10, even if you‘re a 5/10 or something.

Fuck nature, fuck life.

Hypergamy is a foid/toilet trait doesn’t matter if men only liked their looksmatches since toilets are hypergamous anyways?

Cope there is not a single man on this planet who wouldnt go for an average whore :lul:

True. But the difference is men in general dont mind dating down.

Foids are psychotic and only want chad or chadlites.

Cope there is not a single man on this planet who wouldnt go for an average whore :lul:
But what is average? It‘s maybe subjective. I currently like a foid who is propably out of my league. How can i know?

I would happily settle. My Tinder swipe stats say I accept about 75 percent of women. I'd be happy with any one of them.

I think its a little bit on a myth that most incels want out of their league. Sure when asked for ideal, we'll tell you our ideal, but the reality is we will accept someone far uglier.

The women I filter out are heavy drug users and super religious.

I would happily settle. My Tinder swipe stats say I accept about 75 percent of women. I'd be happy with any one of them.

I think its a little bit on a myth that most incels want out of their league. Sure when asked for ideal, we'll tell you our ideal, but the reality is we will accept someone far uglier.

The women I filter out are heavy drug users and super religious.
Many would settle just not be alone. But you will still thirst for more sttractive foids.

I don’t want a average Beckie

Not really, no. A 5/10 that has visible womanly features and isn't fat is more than good enough for me.

As long as the foid is young, white and her face isn't like absolutely hideous tier, I can even fall in love for her. I've fallen in love for some pretty ugly foids.

Like many men, I even prefer foids with some minor defects over Stacies.

You can't possibly compare foids' hypergamy with men's, most men will have sex with pretty much anything female and not scary and gladly date below average women. As a man, even being average already makes it difficult to get laid.

Last edited:
As long as the foid is young, white and her face isn't like absolutely hideous tier, I can even fall in love for her. I've fallen in love for some pretty ugly foids.

Like many men, I even prefer foids with some minor defects over Stacies.

You can't possibly compare foids' hypergamy with men's, most men will have sex with pretty much anything female and not scary and gladly date below average women. As a man, even being average already makes it difficult to get laid.
A woman in her 90s has more smv than a 20 year old chadlite

From my viewpoint, she should've been within my tier. I am a short-cel, after-all.

GrAYcel infiltrator-tier thread, kill yourself

there isn't anything inherent about being attracted to good looking holes.

the difference between men and holes is that we are ok with our looksmatch, holes aren't.

Lmao 6s and 7s. Sure that would be nice, but volcel if you won't accept a low or mid tier Becky.

this is a greycel thread.Even 20 year olds fall in love with 70 year old grannies.Man are incredibly desperate for love and effection,unlike women.

Is that a surprise? Both sexes are shallow, it's not only common sense, but been proven scientifically.

The major difference between men and foids in this regard, however, is that while men may ogle more beautiful foids, we'll happily settle with less attractive foids on our looks level should the opportunity ever present itself. Meanwhile, foids will only ever settle for the most attractive men they like to ogle, unless they come upon dire straits and need the financial support of a less attractive male.

Edit: This is why I always say the best test of character in a person is to watch what they do, not what they say. Actions always give away a person's true intent and character. And look at the actions of men and foids in this scenario: men will get with their looksmatch, while foids will always chase after men better than themselves.