Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We always come back here

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★
truecels, we cannot escape places like this.

society is so harrowingly cold, so fucking empty.

My life as of recently has just been coping. I've been going to work, driving around at night, watching movies and TV shows and reading, etc. It's okay, other times it's really good, but it's never great. It's as optimal as I can get. But again, it's as optimal as I can get - it's not ideal.

I ALWAYS have this feeling I can't describe, a state of dissatisfaction with my lack of an ideal life. No matter what I do to distract myself, i'm always a truecel, I'm so isolated, subhuman, non-neurotypical, i'm like a fucking alien. Even in a room full of people I feel fucking alone. Especially when things go from optimal to suboptimal I feel extremely fucking empty and lose all will to continue existing life just gets tiresome at a certain point. On the worst days I try to imagine dying in my sleep, I feel there's no reward in waking up, just a promise of watching time pass and energy expenditure.

so here I am, the only place I can describe this feeling without ridicule. I know a lot of you relate. we're never going to fucking escape this life.

Last edited:
The more you come, the harder it is to leave. Like smoking and all kind of vices.

:blackpill::blackpill:
Star Wars 80S GIF

If you signed up here, you're here forever

we cannot escape places like this.

society is so harrowingly cold, so fucking empty.

This is the problem

This place may be quite harsh and have a dark aura BUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS EVEN WORSE

Imagine that a place like this feels like a refuge jfl

It's like being in a trench in the First World War, you go out and find yourself in no man's land, the normies are the enemy soldiers and the bombs that fall are the social hits that society gives to the outcasts.

I think most cels would rather stay eating a can sitting next to a rat inside the trench than go outside.

Last edited:
This is the problem

This place may be quite harsh and have a dark aura BUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS EVEN WORSE

Imagine that a place like this feels like a refuge jfl

It's like being in a trench in the First World War, you go out and find yourself in no man's land, the normies are the enemy soldiers and the bombs that fall are the social hits that society gives to the outcasts.

I think most cels would rather stay eating a can sitting next to a rat inside the trench than go outside.
yeah, it sucks all around. shit's tough man, all I can do is inhale and slow exhale

I feel you.
We are the real oppressed jews