Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We all live an illusion

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

in Matrix the guy took the redpill instead of the blackpill, this is why he was fed with drugs and he never knew the true reality

if you really believe the world is over 1 million years old you must be retarded or some shit .

We had a technological Explosion in the last 100 years ( Planes , cars , PC , Graphical Games ) , there cant be no way the other 999900 years where just thin air and garbage .

Earth might aswell be just 2022 years old . Other factors like Human behavior or Response to certain things being very samish ( response to beauty or weirdness / uglyness ) , might be a hint aswell.

Really i cant believe this is my Only shot at this Life , Im not Living to the Fullest , not even Close . If Life really is Finite , This must be Hell then.

@Mecoja @sub human @lonelycurry26 @Rotter @Rimiru @Edmund_Kemper @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @DottKo334 @shii410 @Zhou Chang-Xing @Mainländer @HighTGymcel @Lookscel

Last edited:
if you really believe the world is over 1 million years old you must be retarded or some shit .

We had a technological Explosion in the last 100 years ( Planes , cars , PC , Graphical Games ) , there cant be no way the other 999900 years where just thin air and garbage .

Earth might aswell be just 2022 years old . Other factors like Human behavior or Response to certain things being very samish ( response to beauty or weirdness / uglyness ) , might be a hint aswell.

Really i cant believe this is my Only shot at this Life , Im not Living to the Fullest , not even Close . If Life really is Finite , This must be Hell then.

@Mecoja @sub human @lonelycurry26 @Rotter @Rimiru @Edmund_Kemper @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @DottKo334 @shii410 @Zhou Chang-Xing @Mainländer @HighTGymcel @Lookscel
Take yo pills bro

We live within a dream and never wake

We are still in the Matrix

based, high T and schizopilled into oblivion

Interesting approach, ngl

In my oppinion:
This universe and life itself is just too weird and too complicated to be just a coincidence.
Life is actually far more scary than death to me.
Imagine all the parameters that have to be in place just for you to exist: This earth has to keep the exakt speed, the exact distance from the sun, your blood pressure has to be exactly right, just like the temperature or oxygen level, the sun needs to keep shining, the ozone layer needs to be in place and much much more. It's really crazy stuff.

In my oppinion:
This universe and life itself is just too weird and too complicated to be just a coincidence.
Life is actually far more scary than death to me.
Imagine all the parameters that have to be in place just for you to exist: This earth has to keep the exakt speed, the exact distance from the sun, your blood pressure has to be exactly right, just like the temperature or oxygen level, the sun needs to keep shining, the ozone layer needs to be in place and much much more. It's really crazy stuff.
Humans are perfectly build for each other aswell , the woman got a hole where a Mans Penis fits in , and a Mans Penis got the Semen that fruits " the Womans Eggs , to create a Child

this is just to calculated to me to be Random .

Yet this world dosnt throw Obvious hints at you that you are in a Simulation , like it still wants you to put in useless Efforts Regardless.

Last edited:
Yet this world dosnt throw Obvious hints at you that you are in a Simulation , like it still wants you to put in useless Efforts Regardless.
I honestly think that my life is like the truman show. I had so much weird shit happen to me that fucked me over that I just cannot believe that this isn't scripted.
It's like I'm in some sort of reality show and there is a regisseur who sets things up for me to fail in a hirlarious way for viewers to laugh at. I'm serious, this is genuinely how I feel. I already experienced too much comical shit that fucked up my life, I always think to myself, even I would laugh my ass off if this happened to somebody else.
It's hard to explain, but the way I keep failing at life in a weird, comical way because of permanent "coincidents" just makes me believe that my life is a scripted comedy for people to watch.

Last edited:
Humans are perfectly build for each other aswell , the woman got a hole where a Mans Penis fits in , and a Mans Penis got the Semen that fruits " the Womans Eggs , to create a Child

this is just to calculated to me to be Random .

I will kill the god who made my life a living hell. As everything is still ahead of me. I will reclaim the land of autisma and the souls who were exiled here.

Stop fapping and face reality. Sleep in the forest also