Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We all know UK is a shithole, but just in case you missed it - millions protest brexit

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

4 million signatures to stop brexit and continue getting fucked in the ass

But does anyone give a shit about getting raped, murdered and robbed by third world invaders? Nope. Anyone wanna stop the acid attacks? Nope. Anybody wanna bring down the absolute tyrannical levels of corruption in the government? Nope.

UK is truly the land of the cucks, even mogging canada and germany

Marching for their rights to be taken away. JFL at these cucks.

I'm not sure we mog canada or germany in the cuck department. At least half of us want brexit and were given a vote on it, it's just a shame they won't follow through. Female prime minister, terrible negotiator.

But does anyone give a shit about getting raped, murdered and robbed by third world invaders? Nope. Anyone wanna stop the acid attacks? Nope. Anybody wanna bring down the absolute tyrannical levels of corruption in the government? Nope.
they only care about the economy and how many iphones they can buy

The act like protesting will solve all there problems.

The act like protesting will solve all there problems.
i know. protests literally never do anything. its basically just a way for the protestors to say this is what i believe politically and make a day out of it.

London is the 5th largest French city in terms of population, a large chunk of that crowd will be European expats. The (((People's Vote))) campaign is a Soros funded temper tantrum by a section of society who aren't used to being affected by politics.

Hasn't it been voted already? I guess the left isn't for democracy when the results don't please them.

Just today they aired propaganda again on german television. Out of all the people they invited they didnt even have one pro brexit person. Its been going on for such a long time that basically the average person is completely "brexit bad" about this without even being able to explain why.

Just today they aired propaganda again on german television. Out of all the people they invited they didnt even have one pro brexit person. Its been going on for such a long time that basically the average person is completely "brexit bad" about this without even being able to explain why.

but its like... the economy brooo....

4 million signatures to stop brexit and continue getting fucked in the ass

UK is truly the land of the cucks, even mogging canada and germany

Try an no wet yourself with your fears and exaggerations. If you put down the daily mail, and step ouside one in a while, you'll see that things aren't that bad. Or maybe your just a pussy. As for brexit, its a shitshow cause by the daft xenophobic English, and thing's would be better if you lot fucked off. Useless cunts.

Marching for their rights to be taken away. JFL at these cucks.

People are not on the street when it's about a gang raping children. I wonder why.

From an accelerationist standpoint I see this as a good thing. The more political unrest the results cause, the weaker the system, and the weaker the system the sooner the inevitable crash arrives.

United cuckdom is never surprise me

Try an no wet yourself with your fears and exaggerations. If you put down the daily mail, and step ouside one in a while, you'll see that things aren't that bad. Or maybe your just a pussy. As for brexit, its a shitshow cause by the daft xenophobic English, and thing's would be better if you lot fucked off. Useless cunts.
u an sjw m8?

u an sjw m8?

Lol. Naw am i fuck a sjw. I'm just no a right wing fag either. I'm Scottish and sick of this bexit shite, caused by you English cunts. Its gonna cause the break up of the union. We'll be off. Then northern Ireland will join the south. Leaving the English an Welsh to get on with it. The perpetrators of this fuckin brexit nonsense.

Typical britbongland

Lol. Naw am i fuck a sjw. I'm just no a right wing fag either. I'm Scottish and sick of this bexit shite, caused by you English cunts. Its gonna cause the break up of the union. We'll be off. Then northern Ireland will join the south. Leaving the English an Welsh to get on with it. The perpetrators of this fuckin brexit nonsense.
I'm american bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back