Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We ain’t even that toxic

Where are places more toxic and shame people harder?

• Incels.co

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Reddit

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Twitter/Facebook

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • YouTube

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Real Life

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I only care about what I have to control and can change now. I thank this page for making me realize that people agree with people they hate unconsciously or can’t admit to themselves if it makes them feel better about their life. I learned about virtue signaling through those screenshots posted here and how y’all made arguments that completely destroyed their post.

I learned not to care about how those people rub their lifestyles against our faces because they’re absolutely full of shit and wouldn’t be around each other if it wasn’t for the sole purpose of being pieces of green geese molten shit and trying to get people to join in on shiting on other people . We simply put out what’s on our mind and our experiences and talk about it and realize we’re fucked up but we don’t hurt people in real life at all. On online it’s they did something that deserves to be shamed because they hurt someone else most of time.

Most incels are neurotic beta males blackpilled or not

Twitter and Real Life are about equal.

Ya know, I have never seen any incel address the "crab bucket" IT argument, which basically says that incels bring each other back to the bottom so none of them can escape just like crabs in a bucket.

It's funny though, because of the fact that the great watchdog sub of IT is basically a bubble itself, devoid of any argumentation or challenge from anyone. Everyone here is here of their own volition, incels can EASILY just stop posting here but they don't stop because they choose not to pewpew.

IT likes to suck the man titties of St.Sigmacel though, so that's pretty much all you need to know pewpew.

2nd, 3rd, and 5th options

Real life makes people legit rope yet incels are the toxic ones :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In my experience twitter is the worst because that's where the most normies are, and normies are by far the worst. Reddit is full of outcasts who want to feel like they are normal.

faggit twatter kikebook

Ya know, I have never seen any incel address the "crab bucket" IT argument, which basically says that incels bring each other back to the bottom so none of them can escape just like crabs in a bucket.

It's funny though, because of the fact that the great watchdog sub of IT is basically a bubble itself, devoid of any argumentation or challenge from anyone. Everyone here is here of their own volition, incels can EASILY just stop posting here but they don't stop because they choose not to pewpew.

IT likes to suck the man titties of St.Sigmacel though, so that's pretty much all you need to know pewpew.

I think a lot of the posters on IncelTears are very insecure. If they were secure, they wouldn't constantly monitor us and circlejerk about how pathetic we are. They are probably either women or failed normies(aka beta males)... Two of the most insecure demographics of society.

I think a lot of the posters on IncelTears are very insecure. If they were secure, they wouldn't constantly monitor us and circlejerk about how pathetic we are. They are probably either women or failed normies(aka beta males)... Two of the most insecure demographics of society.
It's still more socially acceptable to deny being incel, than to admit to being one. Nobody I know in real life admits to being incel, even if it's very obvious that they are one.

"I may not be able to get laid but at least I'm not an incel!" dumb fucks

"I may not be able to get laid but at least I'm not an incel!" dumb fucks
I might not believe in god but at least I'm not an atheist

You forgot 4cuck

Twitter and FB for sure

Don't have an account on either one.

Twitter, real life and reddit.