Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ways to troll chad.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
title how do u troll chad in what ways do you do it.

Idk I have autism

You hire homeless niggers to break his legs with metal bats.

im stupid cant answer

You could larp as a 12 year old anime school girl and lead him on and then get him arrested for attempted rape of a minor

Last edited:
Go on tinder and cat fish as a Stacy and make Chad drive faraway to meet the fake Stacy

You could larp as a 12 year old anime school girl and lead him on and then get him arrested for attempted rape of a minor

I swear family guy seems to have a scene for just about any random shit you can think of.
seth macfarlane is actually a pretty good writer but his edginess always has a limit which is cucked.

just like the south park writers.

seth macfarlane is actually a pretty good writer but his edginess always has a limit which is cucked.
Yep. Have you ever seen the scene where the one guy told a woman,”I won’t rape you” and the other guy said, “I might!”? Right after he said he might rape her a while fucking mob pounced on him and beat him up.

Never been witty enough to do against anyone, let alone chads

As if he already doesnt have a jb harem

When they or normies ask for your height say it's 5'2 even if you're taller than him. It will make him zone out for a good week