Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ways to tell instantly if somebody is an infiltrator & you should block them

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
If they refer to us in second or third person for example, "you guys", "why do incels", ect, & generally try & separate themselves from the label. Another good way to tell is if somebody is generally antagonistic & will resort to social shaming tactics if they're losing an argument or they disagree with a poster. Finally the best way is excessive inappropriate use of meme phrases such as 'it's over', nobody finds your gay memes funny & there's nothing funny about our situations. Also this one kind of goes without saying but if somebody makes some cucktears bait post & the time the post was made coincides with the time the post was screenshotted & posted on reddit, there's a high chance they're a larper. We know by now that infiltrators don't get banned so blocking them is the best option if you want to improve your browsing experience. By my estimation at least half of the users here have had sex, & since the site became mainstream after the van attack you can safely say 80% of people who registered afterwards are likely frauds.

If there's ever proof that there's anyone sadder than us, look no further than infiltrators.

lol whogivesafucc was here from november and no one knew shit until he explicitly said he was a fraud.

You don't have to be paranoid about them so much, they always will be here, even guests can read topics, lel.

You guys are too paranoid, why do incels think things are so bad:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Joke, don't ban me lol.
I hate Chad infiltrators, the worst are those people that try to get incels to say stupid shit. i hate seeing messages like
"I FUCKING THINK WE SHOULD GANG TOGETHER AND RAPE A CHILD BEFORE SHE BECOMES A STACY"
They're the worst.

Assume somebody is a fraud until they prove otherwise

Low IQ thread.

Everybody who has ever stepped foot on Incels.me is incel. There's no secret infiltrators.

Chad's don't know what Internet forums even are.

Low IQ thread.

Everybody who has ever stepped foot on Incels.me is incel. There's no secret infiltrators.

Low IQ thread.

it's 2018, everybody spends every waking minute on their phone, console, or computer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back