Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ways to make easy money as an incel

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
It would mostly need to be ways that doesn't imply to show your ugly face since look is everything. Any idea ?

I'm thinking about :

- being an online seller : on E bay, Amazon, other sites ... It takes a lot of time but can be profitable if you're not totally low IQ.
- trading : stocks, currencies, crypto, anything ... It's kinda risky, and a bad idea now that a global crisis is coming.
- e whoring : I would like to try it but I don't have an image bank to sell to our fellow :soy:. I would accept any help tbh.
- selling sandwhiches of your feces and pretending it's from a foid : I'm too upright morally to do it, but I might consider it one day if I end up completely broke.

ANy other ideas ?

Pretending to be stacy and scamming numales for $$$

I tried ewhoring but no one bought my pics

Do you know what opportunity cost is?

Basically, while you're doing all these things (which don't get you THAT much money), you could be doing something more productive, that in the long run will produce you more money. Though wagecucking is a meme, life sucks and it never gets better, so I guess you're right, just continue doing this shit and making those dollars.

JBJ (Just be Jewish)

@ldargoblin
Giphy

Crimemax. Just make sure your IQ is at least 105. Only dumb criminals get caught.

just win the lottery theory

Start selling your shit online and pretend to be a girl, create a website with a fake female ad start e whoring with her and sell your own shit. Shit cakes are being sold online by these sluts, 20 dollar for a shit cookie.

Start selling your shit online and pretend to be a girl, create a website with a fake female ad start e whoring with her and sell your own shit. Shit cakes are being sold online by these sluts, 20 dollar for a shit cookie.

This. Literally the easiest (legal) way.

Online seller is a pain in the ass.
Larping as a girl is more easy and profitable.

Stacyfishing.

- selling sandwhiches of your feces and pretending it's from a foid : I'm too upright morally to do it, but I might consider it one day if I end up completely broke.
ANy other ideas ?

I am actually planning to go along this line. I won't feed my shits to cucks since it will go against my principle on being truthful about my feces. So my plan is to import fresh premium currywhore shits from India and feed them to cucks with a high price tag. Shits are free in India and curry-whore shits will be more spicy and flavorful than cheese eaten western cracker-whore shits (think of spicy-rum vs. pale ale). They also look more colorful, not black like western cracker-whore shits. I will keep the price tag very high intentionally, the goal is to establish the curry-whore shits as a "brand". I am kinda sure all these western cucks will get hooked onto curry-whore shit once they taste it.

crime/fraudmax is the best way to make money if you're really desperate. if you have a lowiq you'll get caught tho

I am actually planning to go along this line. I won't feed my shits to cucks since it will go against my principle on being truthful about my feces. So my plan is to import fresh premium currywhore shits from India and feed them to cucks with a high price tag. Shits are free in India and curry-whore shits will be more spicy and flavorful than cheese eaten western cracker-whore shits (think of spicy-rum vs. pale ale). They also look more colorful, not black like western cracker-whore shits. I will keep the price tag very high intentionally, the goal is to establish the curry-whore shits as a "brand". I am kinda sure all these western cucks will get hooked onto curry-whore shit once they taste it.
High IQ. Where do you buy your shit though ?

Shits are free in India and curry-whore shits will be more spicy and flavorful than cheese eaten western cracker-whore shits (think of spicy-rum vs. pale ale). They also look more colorful, not black like western cracker-whore shits. I will keep the price tag very high intentionally, the goal is to establish the curry-whore shits as a "brand". I am kinda sure all these western cucks will get hooked onto curry-whore shit once they taste it.
Einstein business IQ

warren buffet business IQ

Curryshits.com with @SuperSaiyanGymcel face as logo
Very funny, Pajeet. What race are you larping now, first it was Dutch. Now what? For the record at least I can say I’m a Saudi Arab and not lie about my race like you

Curryshits.com with @SuperSaiyanGymcel face as logo
I have couple of ideas:

scatvindaloo.com
masalascat.com
scatapuram.com
nagarscat.com
premiumscatkudi.com and many more.

Anyone else with some good ideas to make money as incel? I dont want to wagecuck bros

NEETbux. Just pretend you are a retard or alcoholic Mentalcel and get disability money. In the UK anyway.

Crossdressing twitch streamer.