Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ways to get revenge on couples I see

W

whoopiepirate

Greycel
I hate seeing people in relationships every-fucking-where I go. I can’t goddamn escape it. They’re probably rubbing it in my face that I’m a single loser. They don’t deserve to be loved, I do.
Are there any ways I can get back at them? I want them to fucking suffer and I will delight in it.

Throw juice or shit on them lol

Insult the foid in front of her bf. For example, when you see a foid with her bf call her a "slut" "whore" or another mean name

Or you can go up the foid and ask her "how many guys did you fuck before you met your bf?"
The bf will be triggered, lol

Throw juice or shit on them lol
I actually have a bag of frozen chicken guts cause I’m cleaning out my freezer. I was gonna put a note in the bag saying “I hope your fat stupid f’ing ugly wife gets RAPED.” And then throw it on their balcony.

To really get on a becky's nerves, tell the bf he deserves better

I wish I could just beat Becky up.

I actually have a bag of frozen chicken guts cause I’m cleaning out my freezer. I was gonna put a note in the bag saying “I hope your fat stupid f’ing ugly wife gets RAPED.” And then throw it on their balcony.
You better use eggs, they smell awful

throw hot coffee or hot water with sugar on them in skyrim

Ignore them, GrAY

these suggestions are really helping guys, I’m having a fun time imagining them and not getting myself into legal trouble for real.

Ignore them, GrAY
Yeah, I would like to not enact these revenge ways in real life, but I just get so angry that they always remind me that I’m a piece of shit that doesn’t deserve love even though they do.

>buy a 5$ chesse and crackers lunchable
> take out the ham
>throw the ham at them

Works every time

Gs7Ww3.gif

i thought they have rules against advocating for going ER
Warnings for fed posting is random, probably depends on the mod

I got a 20% for saying and I quote “having a gf is cucked just shoot them” but I’ve seen more edgy stuff then that with no warnings so it’s random.